PUMA Ignite NXT Golf Shoes

Ugh Grins is parading around here with his fancy blue shoes making me want some.

Is it wrong that the Peacoat Solelace are on the way?

So I am getting my PWRADAPTs replaced and plan on getting the NXT Solelace instead.

It says on the website to order a half size down. Do I really need to when the 10.5 already fits me well with the PWRADAPT?
Surely, they aren't different from model to model.

Is it wrong that the Peacoat Solelace are on the way?

Hey me too! I didn't follow directions and order 1/2 size down did you?

Hey me too! I didn't follow directions and order 1/2 size down did you?

I ordered my normal size on the first two pair and they fit true to size for me. (10.5 M)

Got mine yesterday. These are sweet!

So I am getting my PWRADAPTs replaced and plan on getting the NXT Solelace instead.

It says on the website to order a half size down. Do I really need to when the 10.5 already fits me well with the PWRADAPT?

10.5 in the previous model was pretty good for me, maybe a touch long in the foot. Solelace is fantastic for me in a 10, but I think that is more because I have wide feet and these are definitely wider in the toe box.

10.5 in the previous model was pretty good for me, maybe a touch long in the foot. Solelace is fantastic for me in a 10, but I think that is more because I have wide feet and these are definitely wider in the toe box.

Hmmm. I ask this because they don’t have 10 in my first color choice. It sucks not having a local place that carries Puma golf shoes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmmm. I ask this because they don’t have 10 in my first color choice. It sucks not having a local place that carries Puma golf shoes.

I wear 11.5 in other golf shoes & the 11.5 NXT disc version fit great

Wore these for a round yesterday and came away super impressed. Still only gone with the disc version so far because they are an amazing fit, but this might be my go to in 2019.

Very happy with these. After three rounds of super sloppy fairways after the 13" of rain we got last week. They are easy to clean up. And have been really comfortable walking on the hilly courses here in Arkansas. My grey pair should show up tomorrow.

I wore the solelace tonight. Love the profile, definitely snug fit, not sure if I have a preference at this point.

Probably leaning towards the regular lace but only because that's what is familiar.

Dumb question but other than online or from puma direct......has anyone found the black/green/orange nxts at retail??? PGA Tour Superstore didn’t even know they were and option to Ben though they had the sign sitting right there with them on it. Said they’d have to be ordered. Golf galaxy....nope. Dicks? Nope.....wondering what the deal is

PUMA Ignite NXT Golf Shoes

I wore the solelace tonight. Love the profile, definitely snug fit, not sure if I have a preference at this point.

Probably leaning towards the regular lace but only because that's what is familiar.

One thing I love about the solelace, once you find that “fit” I don’t have to adjust the laces. Just tie and slip on.

One thing I love about the solace, once you find that “fit” I don’t have to adjust the laces. Just tie and slip on.

Without question I'll be finding that spot soon haha

More than likely will have some xpand laces in there for no tie profile as the season approaches.

Dumb question but other than online or from puma direct......has anyone found the black/green/orange nxts at retail??? PGA Tour Superstore didn’t even know they were and option to Ben though they had the sign sitting right there with them on it. Said they’d have to be ordered. Golf galaxy....nope. Dicks? Nope.....wondering what the deal is

All we have here is Golf Galaxy and Dicks, and I am not sure they are aware there's a new season yet.

All we have here is Golf Galaxy and Dicks, and I am not sure they are aware there's a new season yet.

Yea no kidding they are literally the worst options of all the options lol

Without question I'll be finding that spot soon haha

More than likely will have some xpand laces in there for no tie profile as the season approaches.

Share this xpand lace you speak of.

Share this xpand lace you speak of.

They are basically stretch laces that you can tie off with the clips they give you. As the name suggests, they stretch/expand while you're putting your shoe on, but then go back into place for a medium tight fit (if you want). Will never out tighten regular laces but they are awesome for how I like to wear.

They probably have a 3 for 25 deal going on right now. Basically any color you want.

All I have is a local shop and a Dick’s in my town. If the shop doesn’t have them, I KNOW Dick’s won’t either. That place is useless for good sporting equipment.

Puma suggests the same downsizing for the PWRAdapts, so you should be good keeping the same size in the NXT.

I have a pair of the regular lace ones coming Friday. I'm excited to give these a go. They look fantastic and the extra space in the toe box is exactly what I am looking for.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Back