Puma Introduces New Super Comfy CLOUDSPUN Apparel Collection

I'm sitting here trying to figure out how this thing isn't cotton. 87% Polyester, 13% Elastane

There's no way! It's got a super soft feel to it, I can't figure out how there's no cotton.

I said the exact same thing. Softest tech material I have ever felt.
And only our writers and forum leaders got one with our logo. Not even myself or GG.

I said the exact same thing. Softest tech material I have ever felt.
And only our writers and forum leaders got one with our logo. Not even myself or GG.
I want like... every CloudSpun thing ever now hahahaha

Can't wait to see how the material performs in varying temps and sweat potentials.

I want like... every CloudSpun thing ever now hahahaha

Can't wait to see how the material performs in varying temps and sweat potentials.

I will be honest and say I am pretty jealous. I have a few pieces now and LOVE IT!

I will be honest and say I am pretty jealous. I have a few pieces now and LOVE IT!
Do you have any of the polos?

The Champions Golf polo might end up being my fav polo of the year.

Yep, I have a feeling those are going to be a big thing in my closet hahahaha

How’s the fit @JB? Same as their polos from 2019?

Yes sir. Pretty spot on for me.
I wonder if Budget Coupon works.

Is it a similar feel to the jersey cotton sheets?

I really like the 1/4 zip and the small striped shirt. I gotta feel this material in person!

This 1/4 zip is NUTS!

I feel like the weight and breathability is somewhere between cool and chilly. A great transitional temp option.
A 1/4 zip that fits the transitional temps of early morning rounds would be great, and something I lack. How can you go wrong with a product called CloudSpun?

Looks like some cool tech and more importantly super soft.

you wouldn't be able to tell by how i buy clubs and stuff but i feel like these are out of my price range :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

This cloudspun quarter zip is unreal warm and comfortable. I can only imagine what the polos are like, and how I’m going to buy a few more of these throughout the year

Seeing you guys wear these the last few days has me crazy jealous. They look crazy comfortable. I really need some 1/4 zip additions to the closet.

This cloudspun quarter zip is unreal warm and comfortable. I can only imagine what the polos are like, and how I’m going to buy a few more of these throughout the year

Yeah, I'm going to need to buy a few (and by a few I mean one of everything).

Some really nice looking polos there, good mix of bolder styles and classic /not over the top. Hopefully local stores carry some soon to try them on

Well this certainly might be the most comfortable 1/4 zip I now own thanks to THP. I want all of the cloudspun stuff
1F9A3B7A-C134-469E-AE52-87E494B30580.jpeg

Back