Puma Limted Edition Slipstream G Rickie Fowler Golf Shoes

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
PUMA GOLF and limited edition items go hand in hand, and today the company has teamed up with Rickie Fowler to create the RF version of their Slipstream G golf shoes. This design combines the style of the shoe with Rickie’s orange colorway for both on and off the course.

Continue reading...

OH wow... those are so good.
Ice bottoms are 🧑‍🍳💋

Not a fan. I wish they had some different colors. I think they'd look better dark.

Initial glance I thought ehh but the closer I look I think I actually kind of dig them

I really like the profile of these.

Nothing weird or stand out but I like them. I think they would even grow more on me as time goes on. A pretty basic shoe with a little flair.

🔥🔥

Other than the hint of orange in the shoe, I like the looks of these shoes.

I like them, but could actually go for some more orange!

I’m unmoved, but with some different color ways these could be 🔥

WAAAAAAANT!

I really like the profile of these.
that is what grabbed me, something with how the sole blends into the uppers is really pleasing

Crazy hard ponder on these and some others, forgot how cool Puma golf shoes were and some of the limited prints, especially the coalition and this are amazing!

Solid shoe. What more could you ask. They. Are not over the top ok your face which is a good thing.

Those are sweet. And super solid price point as well!

1701696259558.png

Edit: apparently I was too early ;)

Last edited:
Eh. I'm not a huge fan of these. They remind me of all the different versions of the Jordans for some reason, but still a very cool concept to do something with Rickie. Lot's will like these.

Not too shabby. I would have thought they would have more orange in there.

I really hope I don’t miss these like I did the last drop. 😞

Not a fan personally.

I like em

Look quite plain, but not every shoe has to be flashy.

Back