You know what I would love for a putter? A long neck bettinardi studio number 8 style putter. With no flange line. button back style..

Like this but better.. haha

BDC0C1E9-1F82-4FFE-ACE8-577417416E1A.jpeg

You know what I would love for a putter? A long neck bettinardi studio number 8 style putter. With no flange line. button back style..

Like this but better.. haha

View attachment 8991039
They do customs, ya know... They aren't cheap, but they do them :ROFLMAO:

Or send it to get a fresh neck, the line welded, etc etc

They do customs, ya know... They aren't cheap, but they do them :ROFLMAO:

Or send it to get a fresh neck, the line welded, etc etc

I know.. I am just not willing to pay for it..I just want it...

Just did my daily putting drill. Hit I hit putts on the mat at 2,3,4,5,6,7,and 8 feet. If I miss I have to start over and do it until I make all 7 putts without missing. I do this with both the Chicago and TT Ten at least once a day sometimes twice. Today the Chicago won as I made it thru the first time, the Ten missed at 6 foot.
One thing I do instead of putting straight down the lines on the mat is to set the ball right on the edge so there is an angled putt where the lines don't give you a reference really.

Where can I buy this grip? Is the deep etch the closest thing I can get to it? Can I buy direct from Cleveland.

This grip is AMAZING and I'd like to get one for my Toulon Chicago that I don't own yet....lol
grip.jpg

Putting practice done for the day. My usual then tried to make 30 8 footers in a row. Made it to 27 before missing. I'll take it.

Putting practice done for the day. My usual then tried to make 30 8 footers in a row. Made it to 27 before missing. I'll take it.
Start over, 30 in a row needs to happen!

:LOL:

Just went to the PO and picked up a package, Toulon Las Vegas putter will be in the bag today. :golf2:

The Las Vegas is just pure joy when putting.

B0FC77F9-4BA4-465F-AC37-CEBC8D631CB5.jpeg
E661FDEC-CC7C-4A65-834F-DDCB07BD82AF.jpeg

supersport 35 gets one more run before being benched and I swear off all putters over 360g forever.

Knew you'd finally come around to the right Toulon.
It's on loan right now but have rein to change it up a bit, so already dropped the 40 plate to a 20 plate. Need to get a Tour SNSR 140cc grip on it and I think it will be amazing. Just changing the weight plate made a huge difference last night when I got home and on the mat.

I do believe this is about the time of year where I start to ponder a mallet and @Jman gets mad at me.

To mallet or not to mallet, that is the question. And we want to know the answer, if and when you decide.

I think you’ll ponder it at some during the Ohio winter but when the course opens in the spring, there will not be a mallet in your bag.

To mallet or not to mallet, that is the question. And we want to know the answer, if and when you decide.

I think you’ll ponder it at some during the Ohio winter but when the course opens in the spring, there will not be a mallet in your bag.
That is a fantastically reasonable perspective to have hahaha

I did not pull the trigger yet. I doubt I will.

That is a fantastically reasonable perspective to have hahaha

I did not pull the trigger yet. I doubt I will.

It might generate some posts and get us closer to 8 million if you do decide to mallet 😆

It might generate some posts and get us closer to 8 million if you do decide to mallet 😆
I'd have way more fun with that thread than the joggers one hahahaha

Just did my daily putting drill. Hit I hit putts on the mat at 2,3,4,5,6,7,and 8 feet. If I miss I have to start over and do it until I make all 7 putts without missing. I do this with both the Chicago and TT Ten at least once a day sometimes twice. Today the Chicago won as I made it thru the first time, the Ten missed at 6 foot.
One thing I do instead of putting straight down the lines on the mat is to set the ball right on the edge so there is an angled putt where the lines don't give you a reference really.

Uhh, the Ten didn't miss, you did!

It's on loan right now but have rein to change it up a bit, so already dropped the 40 plate to a 20 plate. Need to get a Tour SNSR 140cc grip on it and I think it will be amazing. Just changing the weight plate made a huge difference last night when I got home and on the mat.
That's what I like to hear!!! Look forward to it staying in the bag for what-- 2-3 weeks?:D:D

yep. we're recycling content at this point hahaha
It's cold and snowy out right now-- I keep looking at Olson and Swag putters knowing darn well I can't put with a blade. So it's allowed....

That's what I like to hear!!! Look forward to it staying in the bag for what-- 2-3 weeks?:D:D
Haha, actually love the roll it puts on the ball. I could actually see this one staying in the bag for the year. Have to see how that grip change goes. :unsure:

Back