PuttOUT Training Aids Review

Is there a better putting mirror (in your humble opinion?)
Not to speak for Jman, but I did a good bit of reading on putting mirrors today, and the thing I liked about the PuttOUT mirror was the gates and size. Also, checked out the Eyeline mirror as well, but will end up with this one.

Nice price now ($50ish)

Is there a better putting mirror (in your humble opinion?)
One thing I don't like about my Puttout mirror is the rubber lip that goes around the whole thing. Kind of the opposite of the low ceiling effect if that makes any sense. I cut it so the putter path is completely unimpeded.

One thing I don't like about my Puttout mirror is the rubber lip that goes around the whole thing. Kind of the opposite of the low ceiling effect if that makes any sense. I cut it so the putter path is completely unimpeded.
Did that remove the bottom rubber spiked part as well?

Or did you just remove the part where the ball sits & the putter swings over it?

Did that remove the bottom rubber spiked part as well?

Or did you just remove the part where the ball sits & the putter swings over it?
i just cut out the lip where the ball sits

I actually think that’s one of the best parts about it haha

I actually think that’s one of the best parts about it haha
Why? Is it because it would force you not to drag the putter along the ground? That's one of my faults - occasionally catching the grass behind the ball. Hate when that happens!

Why? Is it because it would force you not to drag the putter along the ground? That's one of my faults - occasionally catching the grass behind the ball. Hate when that happens!
Yeah it’s what gives the mirror the best stability of any out there imo. I can see if you were to drag the putter one way or the other how it might be an issue, but I’ve never had any qualms with it.

The pressure putt is the best thing ever. I need a new one my kids broke mine..

Pressure putt

Such a simple aid but really helps consistency

IMG_3478.jpeg

Not to speak for Jman, but I did a good bit of reading on putting mirrors today, and the thing I liked about the PuttOUT mirror was the gates and size. Also, checked out the Eyeline mirror as well, but will end up with this one.
Got one for Christmas. Time to practice!

Back