PuttOUT Training Aids Review

Jman

Here for the Conversation
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
SOFTCAPPED
PuttOUT has come a long way since their introduction to golfers around the world with the original Pressure Putt Trainer in 2017 (THP’s review can be found here). Since that time, they have expanded into indoor putting mats (THP Review here) and the best putting mirror I have ever personally used (THP Review here), but fans of the brand have been waiting for some time to see a full scale evolution from the company. 

Well, 2021 has been that year. 

PuttOUT-Training-Aids-1.jpeg

Not only has PuttOUT revamped their trademark training aid, but...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
Very interesting - I have the original mat and trainer (need to get them out again over the winter), but the new sizes are definitely good options for people who have different amounts of space to work with

I like the plane training option, such a simple concept when you think about it, but definitely an effective and very portable option

The alignment stick option and mirror will likely find their way to may house this winter. Great to see a good company continue innovate. Thanks for the review.

Always thought of getting the Pressure Putt Trainer - but was so irritated every time I worked with it .. I never have. Maybe this is the year.

Great writeup @Jman

Very detailed and thoughtful review @Jman . All of those items seem like they could improve gameplay and lower scores.

James great article, thanks!

Great article, even more excited that I put one of these on my Christmas list!

Thanks for taking the time to give us a detailed review of these products. I have the mat and trainer set up in my basement.

Every little upgrade they made was small, but absolutely the kinda stuff where you see it and you’re like yep that’s exactly what it needed.

Awesome review James

Great products!

Great write up @Jman . I've been enjoying my putt out mat and pressure putt trainer the last couple of years, and I think this evolution to the lineup is well done. Their products are versatile and well made. Looking forward to more getting into their products.

Thanks for the great info. Comes just in time as I’m in the market for a few of these pieces. Currently have pressure putt trainer. Is it on sim turf. Looking for mirror alignment sticks and gate. I’m wanting a mat that I can travel with also. If PuttOut mat is rolled up does it lay flat once unrolled or does it take sometime and effort? Again great write up I’ve been waiting on this one. Thanks @Jman

Great write up @Jman! Enjoyed it!

Great review James! Lots of thought obviously went into the new gear by the folks at PuttOut.

Is there a comparison photo that shows the size difference between the original mirror & the new smaller one?

For Christmas my mom has bought me the mat mirror and pressure trainer. I’ll put them through the paces soon in my putter battle. Looking forward to see if it leads to progress.

The alignment stick/gate/plane trainer is a nice touch.

I have both the trainer and the mat, that plane trainer though.......

Awesome review @Jman!

Great write up - that slim mat is a nice addition to an already great product selection.

Very interesting - I have the original mat and trainer (need to get them out again over the winter), but the new sizes are definitely good options for people who have different amounts of space to work with

I like the plane training option, such a simple concept when you think about it, but definitely an effective and very portable option
SO simple as far as concepts go, and so brilliant.

I have both the trainer and the mat, that plane trainer though.......

Awesome review @Jman!
It’s killer. And I enjoy greatly that it’s multi use. Can do a plethora of different drills with it.

For Christmas my mom has bought me the mat mirror and pressure trainer. I’ll put them through the paces soon in my putter battle. Looking forward to see if it leads to progress.
Putting mirror is something EVERYONE should have imo! Nice!

Thanks for the great info. Comes just in time as I’m in the market for a few of these pieces. Currently have pressure putt trainer. Is it on sim turf. Looking for mirror alignment sticks and gate. I’m wanting a mat that I can travel with also. If PuttOut mat is rolled up does it lay flat once unrolled or does it take sometime and effort? Again great write up I’ve been waiting on this one. Thanks @Jman
I’ve never had any issues with the puttout mat’s laying flat, sometimes there might be a slight crease, but a vacuum over it has always rectified that for me.

Great article!

James great article, thanks!
There are your alignment sticks. A bit more than driveway markers but... these would be more usable... multi-purpose!:D

I have the original putt out and use it all the time.

Back