PXG Darkness Driver Preview

Ummm... Is this PG-13??? Not liking the looks at all. Once you go black you never go back?? No thanks. Reminds me of the HIMYM episode of Ted doing the trees in front of Druther's building he was designing.

And I am not going to lie, the weight area at the top portion looks rather "interesting" (phallic symbol)
Once seen, it cannot be unseen. Thanks JB.

I would have never, ever thought about anything phallic until it was mentioned. Now it's all I see when I look at it

Ummm... Is this PG-13??? Not liking the looks at all. Once you go black you never go back?? No thanks. Reminds me of the HIMYM episode of Ted doing the trees in front of Druther's building he was making.

This reference wins. Perfect lol

No thank you. I can only imagine if I pull up to the tee box, pull out the driver and my buddies see a couple of phalli (that's plural, right?) on the bottom of my club.

Must be one of those "Made for Dicks" (Sporting Goods) clubs.

:D

Charlahh Murphahh, fock yo couch!

I never worry too much about the looks of the bottom of drivers or fairway woods, so I'm anxious to see what the crown of this driver looks like.

As my niece would say.... "Eeeewwww".

Interesting to say the least.....I am not in love with the looks but all black sleek calls to me

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

What if the CG in this is so far forward it's hard to get up? Those two silver screws are kind of nuts.

There's something about this club that rubs me the wrong way, but when it comes out I may just have to give it a few pokes.

What if the CG in this is so far forward it's hard to get up? Those two silver screws are kind of nuts.

There's something about this club that rubs me the wrong way, but when it comes out I may just have to give it a few pokes.
*groan*

So many shaft jokes to go along with the phallic shapes on the bottom.

It looks kind of plain to me, if the top is just black none of it would bother me because you aren't really going to see it anyway.

I showed the pic to the wife and asked her what she saw. Took about 2 seconds to say "what's with the penis".

I showed the pic to the wife and asked her what she saw. Took about 2 seconds to say "what's with the penis".

Its so blatant.
I dont know how anybody could release this by accident.

Its so blatant.
I dont know how anybody could release this by accident.

Part of me thinks Parsons did this on purpose because he knows people gawk at the USGA list weekly. I'm wondering if this is even a legit release or a prank that amuses no one but him.

Part of me thinks Parsons did this on purpose because he knows people gawk at the USGA list weekly. I'm wondering if this is even a legit release or a prank that amuses no one but him.

You are giving him too much credit.

Minus the phallic image...it's not terrible looking. It keeps in line with his moveable weight screws. If you look at it in his design scheme it's right on par.

Yep. Just shows this to
MrsV. Asked her what she saw. "Two penises". Mission accomplished I guess PXG

Yep. Just shows this to
MrsV. Asked her what she saw. "Two penises". Mission accomplished I guess PXG

Wait, you showed her what?

Oh, the thread. Got it.

Back