CONTEST Q2 THP Post Drive with BIGGER Prizes!

If someone beats me (not named @Jman or @JB), I'll send them a prize pack of my own.

.....and it will definitely not suck

***edited note; trash posting GIPHYs for two months definitely exempts someone from this particular race lmao)
Hell, I’ll join in on this.

Beat me, I’ll raid the stash in the staff bags for a prize as well.

Does canadan type about 200+ words a minute, or simply post hundreds of post that only have two words in them?

Send her a follow up picture in two months of my count, and she'll be fully comfortable with your numbers :D

Good strategy, that will be my saving grace.

Does canadan type about 200+ words a minute, or simply post hundreds of post that only have two words in them?

Shots fired.

check my posts, hahahaha

There's a fair bit of good content in there. Don't have to dig too hard.

Hell, I’ll join in on this.

Beat me, I’ll raid the stash in the staff bags for a prize as well.
Yes, let's goooooo!

Sad that none of these plebs will be able to beat us though, right? #RealShotsFired

And remember boys and girls, there’s a lot of review threads out there with some fun convo waiting to be had, makes the posts come eeeeeasy.

Oh snap. Now I have no computer access for the majority of the day at work :(
Mobile browser activate.

Yes, let's goooooo!

Sad that none of these plebs will be able to beat us though, right? #RealShotsFired
I mean....

No.

I even gave some guys a 1000 post head start last time.

Back to 0? Oh noes!

And remember boys and girls, there’s a lot of review threads out there with some fun convo waiting to be had, makes the posts come eeeeeasy.

I am on it.

After a banner quarter from our Michigan brother.

You ready to get it going again?!
I never even got to see what that number was....how will I know what I need to break? :unsure:

WHy has the count already started????? Shouldn't it start....you know....tomorrow? :cool:

Back