CONTEST Q2 THP Post Drive with BIGGER Prizes!

Work from home means a THP tab will be open on my computer all day!! Let’s go!

April Fools Day also starts at midnight. Is this just a coincidence?

I had that thought as well... couldn't be...could it?

soooo? have we started already?

Unrelated, but I think it’s so effin amazing that both him and Finley came back for seconds on their q&a. Both went above and beyond. Also says something about us not being complete idiots if they want to come back to shoot the 💩 some more
It's like a double dose. If they come back for a third helping, I'm going to need some sort of detox from all the awesome.

Shots have been fired and strategic calls have been made.

Don't even know my number from last quarter, I was closing in on 3900 I think. I kinda fell off the pace this past month as it got busy at work. Being essential I still gotta work all day. :p

I already made my challenge.... and intentionally didn't @ you in the exclusions, you casual.

#ComeAtMeNerd
Welp... This is gonna approach spam like levels, and I'm gonna say a whole bunch of dumb **** the next 3 months. However... Ring the bell.

Miami Dolphins is what comes to mind when I see those. Along with a whole body shudder. No the shudder isn’t not related to Covid-19
I can find a pic of the other pair if you would like to compare? :cool:

Canadan said:
It has started...

and you are ALL behind!

i took a break and went for a walk with the bestest half, now i gotta catch up

but no, the curse of Oak Island is on.....and its a TOP POCKET FIND

Welp... This is gonna approach spam like levels, and I'm gonna say a whole bunch of dumb **** the next 3 months. However... Ring the bell.
come on, staff. You are only supposed to bring the knowledge heat to the THP table.

I didn't quite make 1000 before the deadline last time but thats what I'm shooting for this time!

I heard you can regrip clubs using KY instead of solvent. @MWard got a video for that? :)

Back