CONTEST Q3 THP Post Drive - Win Big on THP!

My 500+ posts seem to be lost in Pennsylvania somewhere??!!

tenor.gif

I know the count mr I golf every day guy. :p
Everyday is such an exaggeration. I went 3 days without golfing a couple weeks ago, remember? In fact, I don't play more than I play. I have numbers to back this up, because the wife and I have had talks about it. :LOL:

Everyday is such an exaggeration. I went 3 days without golfing a couple weeks ago, remember? In fact, I don't play more than I play. I have numbers to back this up, because the wife and I have had talks about it. :LOL:
Oh 3 whole days!!!! :glasses-nerdy:

2,300 is locked in for hopefully today...

2,500... hmmmmm.....5 days 200 posts? NFL Sunday, live round, cigars, Live golf.... maybe just maybe

Oh 3 whole days!!!! :glasses-nerdy:

Hey, I'm just more dedicated that some others. Like today. I wasn't going to play because I can't tie my shoes or get off the toilet really, but I have a chance to see my buddies lesson, so I'm going! Not because I need to play, or have an issue or something 😕, but because I want to see how and what he's being instructed on, so I can give him better feedback when we're out there together. I'm just a good friend, really, willing to sacrifice my time.

:p

Last edited:
Hey, I'm just more dedicated that some others. Like today. I wasn't going to play because I can't tie my shoes or get off the toilet really, but I have a chance to see my buddies lesson, so I'm going! Not because I need to play, or have an issue or something 😕, but because I want to see how and what he's being instructed on, so I can give him better feedback when we're out there together. I just a good friend, really, willing to sacrifice my time.

Leg day yesterday??

1601048913336.png

Haha No, that's tonight. Herniated disk. Slipped loading material on a wet roof a couple nights ago and seriously pissed it off. From what I can tell, bouncing around in the cart might be worst part today. Rustic paths here.

2,500... hmmmmm.....5 days 200 posts? NFL Sunday, live round, cigars, Live golf.... maybe just maybe
You can do that easy.

Hey, I'm just more dedicated that some others. Like today. I wasn't going to play because I can't tie my shoes or get off the toilet really, but I have a chance to see my buddies lesson, so I'm going! Not because I need to play, or have an issue or something 😕, but because I want to see how and what he's being instructed on, so I can give him better feedback when we're out there together. I just a good friend, really, willing to sacrifice my time.

Glad I got my boots on because it's getting thick up in here.

Haha No, that's tonight. Herniated disk. Slipped loading material on a wet roof a couple nights ago and seriously pissed it off. From what I can tell, bouncing around in the cart might be worst part today. Rustic paths here.
Don’t worry, I got you:

That actually looks okay.

Holey Moley, what the heck did you do!?

Holey Moley, what the heck did you do!?
Just a back thing. I'm actually playing really well right now while taking it easy. I'm going to pay for it, but we're having fun and it's gorgeous weather out here. He's getting coached up greenside right now.

You need a theragun..

You need a theragun..
God, I'd love one, but percussive pressure is a big no-no with some of the stuff holding my parts together. They seem brilliant. Every time I'm in Dick's I get thera envy seeing them.

God, I'd love one, but percussive pressure is a big no-no with some of the stuff holding my parts together. They seem brilliant. Every time I'm in Dick's I get thera envy seeing them.
Have you tried an inversion table? I had bad back injuries when I was younger and that was a life changer for me.

Have you tried an inversion table? I had bad back injuries when I was younger and that was a life changer for me.
Yes! I hang at the gym a lot. My back, despite having a couple crap discs, doesn't usually bug me much. Low on the regular concern list. I'm at the gym willing them back into place right now.

I broke 2K, but I can't keep up with you maniacs! :LOL:

700, going to be pushing it if I make 750 by the end of quarter. 36yards of 3/4 minus gravel for my driveway and 32 yards of loam for the wife's "stuff" to move and work is a zoo right now! 😩

Only 180 to go for me

And I was sweating reaching 500 by the end of the month....Then I go and get in an Experience.

Hello 600.

Oh, hey

Hopefully I’ll keep looking at the wrong stat and miss again this quarter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back