Quick shout out to the captains

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Regional Rivalry locations and matches were selected a while back. Captains were selected and then courses came out, dates came out and all of the while leading to an event 6-8 months in the future.

These guys have killed it. Kept attention, rallied the troops, and really made it fun to watch. So if you get a chance, give them a virtual high five or shout out on THP and social media because they earned it and with something so special on the line like an all expenses paid trip to True Temper, it's something awesome to witness.

Mikedean441
T2GRN
Jdtox
Lightningbolt
Ddec
Mpeterson

Thank you to all six that are making this so special. We so t always select well, but these six are making is mis look way smarter than we are.

Virtual high five to these guys. Keep up the good work and will be following along with each event and hope to represent the DMV crew

Virtual high five fellas! While I haven't been able to keep up with the various other RR I know these captains take their position seriously. Can't wait to see how these unfold.

It's definitely a great group of Captains, I'd be thrilled to play for any one of them.

But I'm hoping to play for that Navy guy who builds things....like a winning team.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

It's an honor to be able to give a little something back to a community that has given me so much. And well, at least o don't have to wonder if I'll get picked hahaha.

Great call out Rob!

These guys are in a position that most of us want and don't want at the same time. They are definite players in their respective event, but they also have the burden of selecting the final 3 players that will make up their team from lots of qualified golfers. Conrats to these individuals, they do a great job representing THP!

Great job by all you folks. It's not easy leading a group of people and from what I've seen so far you folks will be outstanding in that role. No matter who ends up on your teams I'm sure that they will have a great chance to first have fun and also to win their prospective event!!

Its a great group of guys who have done a great job so far.

Virtual High Five to all the Captain! They have done an awesome job on keeping everyone motivated and pulling us back when we get a little off topic. Love the questions they have been asking, it's making everyone step back and look at themselves to see what they bring or need to work on.

It was an honor to be selected as captain and I am excited to represent Team Michigan and THP in this event. The fun has only just begun! Just wait until we can actually play some real golf.

Well done to my fellow captains, all different in their own ways but working towards the same goal.

Honored to be apart of this awesome series of events and hopefully everyone enjoys the ride

Fist bump to the captains of every region! Keep up the great work.

Great job fellas. You have all done a fantastic job.

A solid group for sure and each are leading their team with their unique personalities.

This has been fun to follow and will be cool to see it unfold on the course

I'll be completely honest, I've spent very little time in the regional rivalry threads. I need to change that. Looks like I'm missing out on so some great things. This is a great group of guys and I need to pay attention to what they are doing.

Great job guys!!

They are doing a great job for sure!

Keep up the good work fellas!

5cc53258b5d04e91fbc6d26efa7b5db2.jpg

Nice work fellas!

Well done guys! Keep it going!

Thanks everyone, and a virtual high five to the other guys who are captaining their teams.

It's been a lot of fun to follow all of the other threads and seeing the lead up to these three events that are going to be something special, and I'm honored to be part of it.

Internet fist bump to the captains! So far so good in the long lead up to RR!

Nice job guys! Keep up the good work!

Nice work guys

Well done caps!

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Back