The 3 wood. I am finding that I use it less and less.
I can pound the 18* hybrid pretty well, so a little bit of distance loss wouldn't really hurt much.

5W for me. I used to use it a lot but since I have gotten the 3h I've transitioned to using in most cases now.

right now I feel like I could put better with the leading edge of my lob wedge so I will say putter.

Either my 56* or 60* wedge. I like both and use them for different shots, but I could easily get by without either too.

I'd have to say my gap wedge. My ci11s cause a gap if I fight carry the Wilson GW and a traditional 52*. How, I rarely use the Wilson GW and could easily just hit a 85% PW shot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Easy, the three wood. The 20 degree hybrid or grip down on driver makes the 3W a luxury.

I'd drop my 54 degree wedge. I use it and my three wood the least.

52 wedge. Just seems to be in that 120 yd gap I am never near.

60. 56 can do everything the 60 can do, and the flop shots or high pitches are barely 50/50 that I pull them off. I can learn to dial back distance with the 56.

Driver.

I have a mini.

4 iron for me. Usually just use it for punch outs.

52deg wedge. I can choke down or open up my 46deg.

Driver, I hit my SLDR mini long enough for almost all par 4s and the driver isn't consistent enough right now.

5h. I would get same results with little less forgiveness with choking down my 4h. Alternatively, 6i/5h, same deal. Come to think about it, every other iron and hybrid could be left out (just choke down the next longer club), and I doubt the scores would not suffer. Also, a different grind on my 54* wedge to make it a bit more easy open without skulls, the 58* would be unnecessary.

Conclusion: I carry 14 clubs because I can, not because I need that many.

50* approach wedge, I can scale back my 47* pitching wedge

5i, I couldn't tell you the last time I used it, so it's like it isn't there anyway.

Well I only carry 12 clubs. So what I have really serves a purpose but I hit my 4 iron pretty well, so possibly I could lose my 4w.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

I've pulled the 3w in favor of a 64*, and frankly I could leave both in the trunk without serious impact. 18* hybrid's more consistent if slightly shorter than the 3w, and a 56* does much the same as the 64*wedge. With fewer disasters.

5 iron for me. I've literally used it less than 10 times this year and three of those were for punch outs under limbs to get back on the fairway.

It sits at a gap I often do not find myself.

3wood.

Driver.

3 Wood. It's great for tee shots on short par 4s and all, but my driver isn't much less consistent and I hit the Heavenwood WAY better off the deck.

Back