Returning To This Amazing Community

OldNorth

Reaction score
Handicap
Hello All,

I am very glad to be back here on THP after a long time away. I used to go by the username "BulldogsGolf" a few years ago, however college life has left me extremely busy and my old emails and logins have gone far by the wayside. Anyway, I am from upstate New York originally (just outside of Albany), but am currently living in North Carolina (hence the username) as I attend college.

I passed the PGA's Playing Ability Test during my sophomore year, and although my stats tell me I am a 1.8 HCP, I play off of a 0 because of this. I am studying to become a PGA professional here in NC while getting a business degree at the same time. I cant wait to get back to being part of this amazing community and learning and sharing with all of you.

Fairways and Greens,
OldNorth :thp:

Welcome back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome back!

Welcome back.

Welcome back dude. I certainly remember you. Down from Cobleskill right?

Welcome back

Looking forward to having a THP event up in your area

Welcome back.

Welcome back dude. I certainly remember you. Down from Cobleskill right?

Yes sir! Looking forward to seeing what I have missed in my time away.

Hello All,

I am very glad to be back here on THP after a long time away. I used to go by the username "BulldogsGolf" a few years ago, however college life has left me extremely busy and my old emails and logins have gone far by the wayside. Anyway, I am from upstate New York originally (just outside of Albany), but am currently living in North Carolina (hence the username) as I attend college.

I passed the PGA's Playing Ability Test during my sophomore year, and although my stats tell me I am a 1.8 HCP, I play off of a 0 because of this. I am studying to become a PGA professional here in NC while getting a business degree at the same time. I cant wait to get back to being part of this amazing community and learning and sharing with all of you.

Fairways and Greens,
OldNorth :thp:

Welcome back!

Welcome back!

Welcome back and good luck on your journey towards your degree and your profession.

Welcome back!

welcome back

Welcome back.

Welcome Back!

Welcome back dude.

Welcome back

Welcome back :D

Welcome back!

Welcome back

Welcome back!

Back