RocketBallz - Win 17 More Yards!

Alright guys...time to get those tweets in. I want to see a THPer (or 2...or 3!) win !!!

Bring some originality! My attempt yesterday was a failure.

Team Hackers tapping!

Mine for today:

@THPDamaikis: @TaylorMadeGolf 17 more yds on 18 holes=306 extra yds. I'd better tell them to start construction of the new Par 4 19th at my course! #RBZ17

I'm trying to think of a few others as well.

Mine for today...

How will +17 yards help me? Well, 17 yards * 3ft/yd * 12in/ft * 1 golf ball/1.68in = 364.286 golf balls further! @taylormadegolf #RBZ17

Here is mine..

How will +17 yds help my GAME? Well my girlfriend is craving Rocketballz… I forgot about our anniversary @TaylorMadeGolf #RBZ17 #igotnogame

i'm blowing up twitter today.
gonna get me an RBZ if it kills me!

i'm blowing up twitter today.
gonna get me an RBZ if it kills me!

If it does kill you can you tell them to send a lefty so I can have it. :D

If it does kill you can you tell them to send a lefty so I can have it. :D

haha, sure thing man. let's hope it doesn't come to that. it would be one awkward headline...
"Local man killed by Twitter and RocketBallz"

haha, sure thing man. let's hope it doesn't come to that. it would be one awkward headline...
"Local man killed by Twitter and RocketBallz"

Hahaha you do have some pretty good ones though. I hope you win dude (and me too)!

Hahaha you do have some pretty good ones though. I hope you win dude (and me too)!

thanks man, i'm trying hard...
definitely want to see a THPer win today or this weekend.

here's a free tweet if anyone wants it (i'm not sure if taylormade will approve and i don't have the rocketballz to post it)...

@TaylorMadeGolf I told my wife I could get 17 more yards with the new RBZ 3 wood. She said, how about 17 more seconds...#RBZ17 #sadface

here's a free tweet if anyone wants it (i'm not sure if taylormade will approve and i don't have the rocketballz to post it)...

@TaylorMadeGolf I told my wife I could get 17 more yards with the new RBZ 3 wood. She said, how about 17 more seconds...#RBZ17 #sadface

That's classic, I totally forgot about this and threw a few out today. I'm sure I won't win, but figured it wouldn't hurt!

rofl----good one!

I'll use that one tomorrow!!

I wish you luck in receiving absolutely nothing for your tweeting.

Wtf dude! You wake up every morning just to be negative?

tnolan won today. Congrats dude!

Back