RocketBallz - Win 17 More Yards!

tnolan won today. Congrats dude!

Awesome, he was throwing several good tweets out there that I noticed.

Team Hackers tapping!

Awesome, he was throwing several good tweets out there that I noticed.

Team Hackers tapping!

If I were a judge, I would have given him one based on the 17 second one alone hahaha

Alright tnolan, way to go. :thumb:

Maybe I am just being a THP homer, but I seen better Tweets posted on our board, than the ones picked as winners.

thanks guys. this is too cool! I told you i was going for broke today!
i actually thought some of my other tweets were better, but hey, i'll take it!

i also agree with Jeff, both days....some good, some not so good. but yes, i am also THP biased.

thanks guys. this is too cool! I told you i was going for broke today!
i actually thought some of my other tweets were better, but hey, i'll take it!

i also agree with Jeff, both days....some good, some not so good. but yes, i am also THP biased.

Congrats on the win! Way to go Twitter commando and score a sweet prize.

Congrats Tnolan!

Dare I even attempt the text contest tomorrow? The R11s text stuff kinda sucked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats Tnolan!

Dare I even attempt the text contest tomorrow? The R11s text stuff kinda sucked.

I'll clarify by saying it wouldn't have sucked if you got a text back that said "congrats you won!" or "were sorry, not fast enough this time."

Last time it seems they just had you text your info either way.

Unfortunately, it's going to be nice out Sunday and I'll be at the course.

Ill actually be at Doral. Good luck to THP

Congrats tnolan

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

So for today and tomorrow I have to look out for the commercial or what exactly is it?

This was way fun...the odds are a bit crazy though. I wonder what places and phone cariers have an advantage.

So for today and tomorrow I have to look out for the commercial or what exactly is it?

I didn't see any yesterday, but I was in and out. But it should just be a green 17 graphic on the screen during the coverage.

I did text it in earlier, hope to join you in the winner circle.

Nice win, tnolan!

I found out today that I was a lucky winner in the text contest. I had a lot of time inside due to bad weather and caught all four times thhe promo showed. I texted as fast as I could. Shocked that I won as I have never won anything like this before. Thank you to all the good information everyone posts and thanks. Lomos t of all to taylormade. Look forward to gaining 17 yards.

I found out today that I was a lucky winner in the text contest. I had a lot of time inside due to bad weather and caught all four times thhe promo showed. I texted as fast as I could. Shocked that I won as I have never won anything like this before. Thank you to all the good information everyone posts and thanks. Lomos t of all to taylormade. Look forward to gaining 17 yards.

Nice going bowl, congrats and enjoy the 17 more.

Congrats!

nice win bowl37...
it's a great feeling when THPer's win a huge contest like this. just gives you that warm, fuzzy feeling inside...

Congrats on the W guys!

Nice win

Happy to hear that a couple from THP won the RBZ. Congrats, Guys!!! Very cool!!!

Back