RTJ Trail-THP Event coming in 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've played a RTJ course before and it was amazing. Ironically it's my background on my laptop- loved Alabama

Great spot. Been there, but never played any thp events. Lurked for a while on here with a different handle as well. I'd love more info and how to sign up.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Holy Crap..... Any RTJ course is NO JOKE...

Bring your WHOLE GAME or PLENTY of BALLS.... a dozen or two and any others as well! Peg these on the tips and get ready cause they are THAT TOUGH! Further more, PEG these anywhere and get ready to hit the greens on the correct tier as I've shot frickin 80 and hit 16/18 once..... LONG DAY OF PUTTING! Lost a great putter and shot many nerves that day....:banghead:

-David

Couldn't have been that great of a putter if you were three putting all day :alien2:

Great spot. Been there, but never played any thp events. Lurked for a while on here with a different handle as well. I'd love more info and how to sign up.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Every event is different. Most signup threads come out when all of the details come out and contain all of the information such as sending in an email, etc. Here is a good look at a full details event thread (this one has signup next week).

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...d-Standard-In-Club-Testing-Sponsored-By-Epoch

This event is Probably not around the same time as football season I would guess, which is unfortunate because a THP tailgate at an Auburn game would be awesome.

I'm actually curious about timing too.. No way you're getting a hotel room in Auburn for a decent rate on a home football weekend. I imagine there will be a special rate setup at the hotel there.

Just played there a few weeks ago. Can't wait to find out more!

I assume like most times you tide fans go to that area since THP was founded, you leave with a trophy?

Doh....Low blow!

Have always wanted to play the RTJ Trail! Excited to see what's coming...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm actually curious about timing too.. No way you're getting a hotel room in Auburn for a decent rate on a home football weekend. I imagine there will be a special rate setup at the hotel there.
No worries about the hotel for this one

Can't wait for this one!

This is definitely drivable for me. I'll be keeping a close watch on this one

Can't wait to hear more about this. Might be my first THP event since the twins were born.

Couldn't have been that great of a putter if you were three putting all day :alien2:

HA.... No Doubt.:bulgy-eyes: It was just STUPID that day.

HA.... No Doubt.:bulgy-eyes: It was just STUPID that day.

it's VERY easy to three Jack those greens

THP event an hour from home? Consider me interested.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

THP event an hour from home? Consider me interested.

was waiting on you to respond!

was waiting on you to respond!

I haven't been on here much lately. Haven't played in over a month between work and hunting season. Looking forward to trying to get into this one though.

Working on the final plans for this one and getting pretty excited.

Some great courses to hold an event at, that's for sure. Loved playing these.

This statement from you always means great things for THPers.
Looking forward to more spoilers..... I mean details.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Really looking forward to some trail golf

Lots of talk about this one today during the round...cant wait

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back