Ryan Braun Wins Appeal

Braun raised some good points. Says he didn't gain any weight or muscle mass and had tests to prove it. He seemed really sincere in his speech, but that could easily be a facade. Who knows?

Cyclists dont seem to gain a lot of weight either but......

Cyclists dont seem to gain a lot of weight either but......

I've read and watched everything I can, this guy has a really good team!!!!

Guess what? Ryan Braun tested positive

I guess what kills me, is that I want to believe Braun. Because I am a Brewers fan and a fan of his. I see his numbers last year and other than his BA, it wasn't his best season. That assumes that he hasn't been juiced for the other seasons. He tested for a higher amount than any other player in history. I am not sure I want to believe he tested positive, that something went wrong with the procedure.

However, to assume that he didn't test positive means that I have to accept the consiracy theory, that his sample was tainted. I cannot do that. I do not believe that there was a conspiracy against Braun.

But as a Brewers fan, at least I get to have him in the lineup for the first 50 games this year. Every one of his at bats will be dissected, that's for sure.

I think the urine collector guy needs to lawyer up and sue the crap out of Braun. Braun came out swinging and this guy pretty much took the brunt of it. Think about it, who has more to lose here? Sure isnt that collector guy is it. He did his job exactly how he was supposed to while Braun got caught with levels over 20 to 1. Super high. Go get him dude.

It's baseball. Who gives a rat's ass? It's not like it's the NBA.

Kevin

I think the urine collector guy needs to lawyer up and sue the crap out of Braun. Braun came out swinging and this guy pretty much took the brunt of it. Think about it, who has more to lose here? Sure isnt that collector guy is it. He did his job exactly how he was supposed to while Braun got caught with levels over 20 to 1. Super high. Go get him dude.

Totally agree, it might have been a big mistake to attack this dude like he did, now the collector is getting sympathy and that might drag this out even longer and reveal more.

I agree completely and there is talk behind the scenes of him not doing anything. I hope that changes. Make this guy look like the cheater and liar that he is. Complete and absolute bull sh!t that he is preaching this conspiracy theory. I mean even Blugold could not spin something WI sports like this and we know he has some serious spin on things.

I heard some lawyers arguing this on the radio. He was not specific enough in his attacks. I wish the collector dude could sue his tainted balls off.

I agree completely and there is talk behind the scenes of him not doing anything. I hope that changes. Make this guy look like the cheater and liar that he is. Complete and absolute bull sh!t that he is preaching this conspiracy theory. I mean even Blugold could not spin something WI sports like this and we know he has some serious spin on things.

I heard some lawyers arguing this on the radio. He was not specific enough in his attacks. I wish the collector dude could sue his tainted balls off.

I cant believe this guy isnt going to do something. And to think Braun is actually going with this conspiracy story? Really? What a joke. I hate it. The day one of these guys just admits he got caught and says hes sorry and wont do it anymore I'll start watching baseball again. This guy gets caught but the sample collector is the one getting treated like he was the one that did something wrong? Baseball is even more screwed up then I thought it was.

The sample collector did a nice rebuttal that detailed everything he did. Braun is a turd who would lose the darn sausage race if he wan't on the juice. I hope his hair falls out

I think there is a compliment in there, at least I hope there is.

What legal recourse does the collector have? Defamation of character?

I think there is a compliment in there, at least I hope there is.

What legal recourse does the collector have? Defamation of character?

lol. That is what I heard being thrown around and slander too. Id love for this to not go away so Braun doesnt get off so easily.

lol. That is what I heard being thrown around and slander too. Id love for this to not go away so Braun doesnt get off so easily.

Slander is a tough thing to prove though. To me, the toughest thing that Braun is going to have to face is the crowds at away parks. I don't think there is any way for MLB to suspend him for this since the ruling.

Slander is a tough thing to prove though. To me, the toughest thing that Braun is going to have to face is the crowds at away parks. I don't think there is any way for MLB to suspend him for this since the ruling.

No they cant. Its pretty much over from the baseball side of things and suspension. Im sure his lawyer went over with him about what to say very very carefully. And I dont really have a problem with the ruling. Its been ruled and I understand why they ruled the way they did. What I have a problem with is Braun going on the offensive like he did. You got off on a technicality dude, shut up! And sure as sh*t dont drag the guy making 45K a year working two jobs into this like he did something wrong you doper. Ok I need to stop.

What if Braun came out and said, "Yeah I doped and got off on a technicality. So peace out, kiss my needle marked arse. Happy Chanukah."

What if Braun came out and said, "Yeah I doped and got off on a technicality. So peace out, kiss my needle marked arse. Happy Chanukah."

It would be awesome. Haha
I mean even Afraud admitted to using steroids.

While that isnt ideal, lol, Id rather him say that instead of throwing BS at the collector guy, ya know.

I would like to see a guy take his punishment like a man rather than the absolute garbage that this piece of trash put out. From the time he tested positive for cheating, he sat there and said over and over again that he did nothing wrong. Then went after it from a technicality. Its a joke and the only judge and jury here can be the fans. I never wish for an injury, but I would think karma would be nice to step in and have the guy do something that caused him to be out exactly 50 games.

That is going to be the only thing that helps repair Brauns image, him going on 60 Minutes and saying, "Yeah, I doped, I want to move on". Where is Roy Firestone? Get him on the phone. Braun will be curled up in the fetal position before the first commercial break.

This "woe is me" crap is for the birds and people are getting more sick of his victim card crap, than him actually failing the test. A-Rod, McGwire, Giambi, while still d*** wads for doping, actually had the testicular fortitude to come out and admit fault, which is why they are still accepted around the league. The putzes like Raffy, Bonds and Braun made the own bed they are lying in and I don't feel sorry for them in any way. Raffy with his finger pointing, Bonds with his arrogance and Braun with his "the entire world is out to get poor little old me" charade.

I call him Brauny. We're pretty close.

Kevin

I call him Brauny. We're pretty close.

Kevin

You have a t-shirt. Don't lie.

images-shirts-full-Brauny.jpg

Esox, you should be ashamed of Aaron Rodgers defending a doper like that. Silly Rodgers. He looks almost as bad as Braun. I bet they poke each other in the bum doing roids together.

Esox, you should be ashamed of Aaron Rodgers defending a doper like that. Silly Rodgers. He looks almost as bad as Braun. I bet they poke each other in the bum doing roids together.

They're friends. I'm sure you'd stick up for FLTC if it was revealed he took Rogaine to grow his beard.

Kevin

Back