Sarzar's Driver Fitting

Looking forward to seeing how this goes for you today!

If the fitter hands you a combo, and it feels wrong, or just not good, hand it right back. Don't waste swings/energy on something that isn't right.

Don't try to make a bad combo work, when the correct combo is found, it should feel like a long lost friend, and the data will immediately show that.

I don't think CC normalizes, so if there is a specific ball you use, they should have them available to fit with. At least the one I go to does.

Also, have fun!
We are bringing some of the balls I use just in case they don't have them.

Excited to follow along on this, I wish you the best of luck.

I've been thinking about a driver fitting, so will follow along with curiosity.

Just stay relaxed and if there is something you don't like let him know that. Have fun.

Good luck and hit em well @Sarzar

Do takes picks/vids, and other info when you are going this. Since you said "we" above, have whomever is going with you snap pics of the combos that the fitter is having you try. This is THP, you can't have enough pictures of gear. Also, leave your checkbook at home.

Do takes picks/vids, and other info when you are going this. Since you said "we" above, have whomever is going with you snap pics of the combos that the fitter is having you try. This is THP, you can't have enough pictures of gear. Also, leave your checkbook at home.
@blazinden will be with me. He will be able to take photos and videos so I can be fully invested in the process without having to worry about that. If you look back at my putter fitting post, you can get an idea of the photos & videos he got during that while I was paying full attention to the fitter.

Just read the putter write up. I concur one like that would be a great write up.

Have fun this afternoon... I am looking forward to reading all the details later on!!

I'd like to take a quick poll while I break down the fitting & edit the videos Dennis took.

My current gamer is an Adams A3OS Idea with Aldila Lightweight 50g shaft. I found out my average swing speed is about 75.

Do you think I upgraded or kept the same club/shaft?

We are bringing some of the balls I use just in case they don't have them.
The only benefit to an indoor fitting is this in my opinion. Smart.

I'd like to take a quick poll while I break down the fitting & edit the videos Dennis took.

My current gamer is an Adams A3OS Idea with Aldila Lightweight 50g shaft. I found out my average swing speed is about 75.

Unless you upgraded to a Helium I think you kept it.

I'd guess upgrade head, keep the shaft.

The only benefit to an indoor fitting is this in my opinion. Smart.
So they had Pro V1 for the fitting which I used because they have trackers inside them for a more accurate ball spin, but I did hit a few of the lady Bridgestone's I brought at the end just to see if it made a huge difference on the numbers.
For my purposes, it didn't make much of a difference.

Upgraded everything. The current offerings are just too good.

New head with a Helium shaft.

Upgraded both

I’m guessing upgraded head kept the shaft.

I don’t like this new trend of the tease in THP.
😂😂😂

Back