Scotty Cameron putters

Ahh, in that case maybe I don't want to try them. The Deep Etched is about as small as I like to work with my cross hand grip. Thanks James!
Dan puts like 12 wraps under his.

Reactions: KEV
I just noticed that when I went to look, dang. I found yellow and magenta but no blue like is hoping for. I'd have no problem rocking magenta though.

Any feedback on how they compare size and shape wise to the Lamkin a Deep Etched?
lol, not even close. Better compare is an Iomic but even most of those might be too big.

I think I lipped like 12 putts today with the Super Rat hahaha - This thing is damn near legendary for that anymore.

It's so damn annoying to be so close yet so far every time hahaha

I know its just me but I have found that a subtle weight change in the grip can be the difference between pulling, pushing, and straight putts
if it was a one way lip, I'd agree completely. Sadly it's not.
I blame my course in part for the crazy sweeping putts and subtle turns - Not many straight putts out there.

Just one of those stupid things where it feels SO close, yet so far.

if it was a one way lip, I'd agree completely. Sadly it's not.
I blame my course in part for the crazy sweeping putts and subtle turns - Not many straight putts out there.

Just one of those stupid things where it feels SO close, yet so far.
Do you do that at other courses too?

Hit the ball closer = more putts drop with supa rat 🎩

Do you do that at other courses too?
I think there are plenty of courses that are easier to putt on, and plenty that are harder. It's a constant reminder of how misses in this game can be so small haha

Reactions: KEV
Back