Scotty Cameron putters

Is it sacrilege to replace a SC grip with a non-SC grip? Asking for a friend.

People do it all the time, @Space Bandito may disagree with me but it does happen. And no, I don't think it's sacrilege.

What’s wrong with a superstroke?

I’m putting a Flat Cat grip on one of mine...

i will have a new scotty by the end of the week, i will not be changing the grip on this one.
its a limited and im excited!
and it will be going into the bag to be gamed!

Isn't part of owning a Scotty to game all about the customization? To collect on the other hand I think you have to keep the original grip.

Isn't part of owning a Scotty to game all about the customization? To collect on the other hand I think you have to keep the original grip.
For me, collecting is about whatever you like. Purists care that heads haven't been restored or refinished (and I fully agree on harder to find sticks.) But shafts, grips, paint fill - who cares? It's all easily replaced to bring back to "original" if you so choose..

But realistically, if you collect putters that have been restored and refinished, and stamped, and engraved, etc. It doesn't make you any less of a collector.

And another to the stable..

27E6AF40-B4F6-4B7B-845F-51F81F343BCF.jpeg

8D7B61B8-5C87-4A53-9DE9-2CB3EA830C7B.jpegCAD67A07-3009-402A-970B-1610BA2DC264.jpegB7EB47E3-57EE-40B2-8825-1071249DB310.jpeg

Back