Scramble at The Legacy in SE MI

After We get one more, are we going to get a waiting list going and fill from that? or are we going to remain hopeful we continue to add groups?

I'm thinking capping it a 6 is plenty. If someone has a foursome then cool.

After We get one more, are we going to get a waiting list going and fill from that? or are we going to remain hopeful we continue to add groups?

I think the best way to do this is, after we get this 6th team locked in that there is a wait list until we get 4 more. Once it gets to four, that team is in.

I'll find out how many spots are left open as well.

Okay, I got the 6th group booked for us. We just need to fill that last spot.

After that though, we may be running out of spaces. Including our 6, there are 26 foursomes signed up. They intend to max out at 34. They don't want the par 3's being overloaded. There will be an A and B team starting at each hole. They expect the pace of this to be fast enough to easily manage all the teams.

So after we get our 24th player (awesome!!), from that point I think it will become a wait list until we get 4 players, and then I'll call to see if spots are open still. But as fast as this is going I cannot image there will be spots available past this week at the latest.

Fast pace of play with 14 holes having 2 groups on them...interesting concept lol

Glad to see such a large turnout though...especially since its Masters Weekend

Fast pace of play with 14 holes having 2 groups on them...interesting concept lol

Oh shoot Masters weekend??? I'm out then lol

Jk btw

Thanks to great TV coverage they don't even have any until 2 or so. Plus, we are hackers and always have smart phones. #NoExcuses #ThisIsGonnaBeAwesome

Okay, I got the 6th group booked for us. We just need to fill that last spot.

After that though, we may be running out of spaces. Including our 6, there are 26 foursomes signed up. They intend to max out at 34. They don't want the par 3's being overloaded. There will be an A and B team starting at each hole. They expect the pace of this to be fast enough to easily manage all the teams.

So after we get our 24th player (awesome!!), from that point I think it will become a wait list until we get 4 players, and then I'll call to see if spots are open still. But as fast as this is going I cannot image there will be spots available past this week at the latest.

A huge thanks to Rob for bringing this to our attention and spear heading this and providing updates, as well as Adam for setting up teams. Very nicely done gents!

I'll send anyone that wants them my pictures from Augusta National from when I was there the week before....

I'm interested in attending this if there is still room. I can't fully commit at the moment, I'll have to check to make sure that day is clear on the schedule.

I'm interested in attending this if there is still room. I can't fully commit at the moment, I'll have to check to make sure that day is clear on the schedule.

Yuo know what? I think there MAY be a spot left.

Yes sir 1 spot waiting for u

A huge thanks to Rob for bringing this to our attention and spear heading this and providing updates, as well as Adam for setting up teams. Very nicely done gents!

This is been one of my first real tastes of how awesome this place can be. When I put this out there I really thought we might get a foursome or two. I had no idea it would explode like this, that's just great.

This is been one of my first real tastes of how awesome this place can be. When I put this out there I really thought we might get a foursome or two. I had no idea it would explode like this, that's just great.

That's how Ohio does it!

OK and maybe ichigan a little (very little).. And some Indiana

Blew up with a Hmmmmm

Just kidding

Ok, it's kinda true. Michigan might be able to get 2 foursomes. Give credit where credit is due man!

THP awesomeness knows no borders!

This is true! Travel near and far is the theme here. Awesome members for sure.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

I just caught up on this thread and am saddened that I can't make it.

You all will have a blast and will blow the minds of people organizing this when they find out.

This is gonna be fun. Cant wait to play

I might try to out there Saturday if it's not to cold to get a round in. Just picked up a set of Mizuno MP-59's and need to hit them at least once. And my old R7's sold for $130 on eBay. Golf Galaxy offered me $36 on trade lol.

Yep my +1 just told me he is a go!

Back