Scramble at The Legacy in SE MI

How many we up to

I'm not the official person, but by my best guess we are at 20 with SD+1 being 22 and robozeo being 23. Could be way off though. Think Adam said he was going to post teams tomorrow.

I'm not the official person, but by my best guess we are at 20 with SD+1 being 22 and robozeo being 23. Could be way off though. Think Adam said he was going to post teams tomorrow.

Awesome...maybe a nice 24 when it's all said and done hopefully

I asked around but no real interest from other Chicago peeps. Would my joining make it an even foursome? I'd rather not be the odd number guy.

I asked around but no real interest from other Chicago peeps. Would my joining make it an even foursome? I'd rather not be the odd number guy.

actually if everything falls into place you would make #24 and 6 full teams!

Love the support! This is going to be one fun day!

And I am in. Just put in the request off for Friday and Saturday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And I am in. Just put in the request off for Friday and Saturday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

awesome dude!

ok lets see what our official list looks like

Pairings

Pairings

Here they are folks. I put everyone together based on number of votes that each person said they wanted to play with. If you didn't vote your name was put into a random number generator.

I think we may have miscounted along the way though, as we are now 2 short of having 6 groups. But without further ado, here they are:

PhillyV
DavidWinchell
TyJohnston
Michigan Slice
mikedean441
Robman7
GregDan
Tpluff
golf3rguy
Zach Zemenik
Bullfrog
Brock
Adam Hartzell
Mark Skonieczny
rbarthle17
Quontice Gibson
OhioMatt
mbowker
Grins
Robozeo
Sacred Disorder
Sacred Disorder' cousin

If I did miss 2 they will be paired with SD and his cousin. I apologize, if you don't like who you were paired with. You should have exercised your right to vote.

ok so we need Manlai and 1 more to make 24!

Here they are folks. I put everyone together based on number of votes that each person said they wanted to play with. If you didn't vote your name was put into a random number generator.

I think we may have miscounted along the way though, as we are now 2 short of having 6 groups. But without further ado, here they are:

PhillyV
DavidWinchell
TyJohnston
Michigan Slice
mikedean441
Robman7
GregDan
Tpluff
golf3rguy
Zach Zemenik
Bullfrog
Brock
Adam Hartzell
Mark Skonieczny
rbarthle17
Quontice Gibson
OhioMatt
mbowker
Grins
Robozeo
Sacred Disorder
Sacred Disorder' cousin

If I did miss 2 they will be paired with SD and his cousin. I apologize, if you don't like who you were paired with. You should have exercised your right to vote.
Looks good to me. I hope my team is ready to kick some a$$! I love the THP support for this event. 24 guys out to a scrambles in the middle of nowhere, not far from my house, is amazing!

As soon as I get one last real name from the 5 full groups (PM was sent), I will call in these 5 teams. Lets get the two final commits and we've got our 6 teams!

Game over, gentleman!

Just noticed that Bullfrog is a player thanks to this THP Hall of Fame badges...BOOM!

Out team is going to win by a landslide if I can continue to connect with the ball like I did this past Saturday at Carls Golfland...deserves another BOOM!

:bomb:

Game over, gentleman!

Just noticed that Bullfrog is a player thanks to this THP Hall of Fame badges...BOOM!

Out team is going to win by a landslide if I can continue to connect with the ball like I did this past Saturday at Carls Golfland...deserves another BOOM!

Eric! You indeed were bombing the ball!
However, I'm ready to do some great things to help my team out too.

Something about counting chickens....
Lol.

Game over, gentleman!

Dude I got lucky to get them! :banghead: but your correct we gonna be atop the podium collecting the win after the dust settles.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Scramble at The Legacy in SE MI

Eric! You indeed were bombing the ball!
However, I'm ready to do some great things to help my team out too.

Something about counting chickens....
Lol.

It's gonna be a blast CJ. Hope your not in front of us. We gonna icejack ya if so.

It's gonna be a blast CJ. Hope your not in front of us. We gonna icejack ya if so.

You will be too busy shooting your yardages with that V3, and messing around with your frogger poncho.

#NotWorried

Love seeing all of these winning declarations, even if they are wrong

You will be too busy shooting your yardages with that V3, and messing around with your frogger poncho.

#NotWorried

Wait.......the poncho survived the Bama trip?!?

Here's what is going to happen...

Pre-tournament: "We're going to win, we're stacked!"

Post-tournament: "I can't believe I was so bad, total anomaly! Next time it's ours!"

I declare that my group is going to have a good time. The rest of you wannabe winners can declare what ever it is you wish.

Can't wait for this outing!
Game over, gentleman!

Last edited:
Back