Secret Gift Swap 2014

I got one today too Gregg. My SS has already given my gift and I have so many things on order right now for Christmas I think you may just have a package that you ordered being shipped early.
That could be but Im still excited for it

oh man that text msg exchange had me dying!

"whatever"

LOLOL so classic!!!

I got back to my office today with a box from my SS! I haven't opened it yet, I'm going to film over lunch!

Huge Thanks to my THP Santa, knocked it out of the park!
[video=youtube_share;7JjXpO-hpjs]http://youtu.be/7JjXpO-hpjs[/video]

Huge Thanks to my THP Santa, knocked it out of the park!
[video=youtube_share;7JjXpO-hpjs]http://youtu.be/7JjXpO-hpjs[/video]
Nice haul. You'll have to let me know how you like those flat balls, they are on my list to try out.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418073080.820186.jpg

Great Job Secret Santa! Love it all!

My SS hooked me up! Bethpage Black ball marker, b330rx balls, pat obrien training aid (which i need so bad) and then a cool putting billiard game. So awesome!!
6d77e017a5a6d87217d09719ddb7f02e.jpg

Secret Santa's still pouring it on. Now that we hit the deadline things should start getting fast and furious!

My SS came thru today and I will get my recap up this evening with pictures.

Loved the vid and the pics guys. Nice going SS's, well done.

Great stuff posted today guys! Awesome job Secret Santas!

Good stuff being delivered today. Great job Santa's

Love the headcover Kyle!!

This thread is Awesome, Way to go guys .

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418088705.557516.jpg
Secret Santa Thank you! Love the Wilson Staff love! And I will have the ball marker on my hat before the weekend is out!
Thanks! Happy Holidays!

Down to 4 people that I have not heard from regarding that their gifts have shipped or when they will be shipped. As a few of you (not included in the 4) have already done, please inform me if there will be a delay in getting your gifts sent out.

Down to 4 people that I have not heard from regarding that their gifts have shipped or when they will be shipped. As a few of you (not included in the 4) have already done, please inform me if there will be a delay in getting your gifts sent out.

Six you get mine earlier

Tons of great stuff in here. Can't wait to see what my SS box contains. Really enjoy the generosity this thread produces.

OMG I psyched my santa went above and beyond will post tomorrow. Work at 430am. Good night gents

Got home last night after PT and the office left a notice that I had a package they were holding for me. Damn they had closed.

Will definitely get home in time tonight. I haven't ordered anything so it must be from THP Santa!!

#cantwait

I received my package last night but my phone is being quite the PITA and I can't get the video to share. I guess I'll have to dig up a charging cable and go direct-to-PC.

Anyway, I loved it, everything was something I would have certainly bought myself, and have, and I thank you whoever you may be!! THANKS!

#VideoComingLater

Everyone has either shipped or committed to do so by the end of the week. So everyone should have their gifts by the end of next week!

Back