Secret Gift Swap 2014

My secret santas box arrived today and ho lee cow they sent awesome stuff. I will post pics in a bit, but whoever you are, Thank you so very much!!

I just got an email that I have a package waiting for me. Woohoo!!! :banana: Must be a THP SS. Unfortunately I'm out of town again and may not be back until Wednesday or Thursday of next week. :banghead: At least I have something to look forward too.

I'm finally back in town. I got my box, thanks Santa! And I will post pics tonight. I will also ship by Thursday.
Sorry for the delay everyone, I have been out of town for awhile. Thanks.

So my secret Santa knocked it out of the park for me and my daughter. It all started when the doorbell rang and as always allow her to get the door. Mailman hands her a package, she turns and says, "Daddy Olaf sent me a present!!!" Don't ask me how she knew the return address said Olaf.

Well she tore into that box and stole everything minus the letter and divot tool!!!

Well done and I am pumped about every item.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418151516.308144.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1418151524.441863.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1418151531.042381.jpg

nice pull matt...and wtg SS.

Awesome stuff Matt and great job by SS!

WTG Santa's killing it with these gifts!

Nice haul fellas

WTG Santas :good::good:

Great packages there Matt and Sean. Well done Secret Santas.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418167779.273263.jpg

Holy North Pole!!

My Santa really delivered above and beyond.

HackersParadise Golf Towel...I've heard these are incredible and will use it proudly.

Under Armour Heat Gear Golf polo....in Maryland Red AND my size.....someone either knows me or did some serious detective work.

Bridgestone 330RX USA Edition golf balls.....are you serious???

Epoch tees.....a combo pack, so it has long and short ones in there. 40 total these things NEVER break. I won't have to buy tees for a very very long time.

Seriously I am very humbled and so appreciative of the well thought out tremendous gifts.

May my Secret Santa have the happiest of Holidays and a wonderful 2015.

nice pull matt...and wtg SS.

Definitely was. My lil girl was as excited as I was. Initially I was tempted to try and guess who my SS was, but immediately decided against.

The divot toll actually has my name engraved on the marker.

Can't thank whoever my SS is enough!

Nice gifts Rob, and yes you will enjoy that THP towel.

After seeing some of these, I am starting to feel like a Santa slacker.

nice haul Rob.

Bridgestone balls and epoch tees are the theme this year. I was showing my wife pics the other day and pretty much everyone one had tees and balls. great job by the santas...looking forward to the last few to get theirs.

so glad i did this

Santa came early this year! I got some Wilson staff duo golf balls. I really wanted to try these because of how much I have loved the Supersoft.
I also got a poker chip, an Air Force ball marker and some epoch tees. It's a combo pack which should be fun. I always just use a broken tee so I'm looking forward to trying the small tees. I even got a Callway coin for my collection. Thanks for everything. Merry Christmas!

Very nice Barberakb. I bet you enjoy those Duo's if you are a fan of the SS.

Awesome hauls Rob and Aaron! Enjoy your swag guys!

Santa came early this year! I got some Wilson staff duo golf balls. I really wanted to try these because of how much I have loved the Supersoft.
I also got a poker chip, an Air Force ball marker and some epoch tees. It's a combo pack which should be fun. I always just use a broken tee so I'm looking forward to trying the small tees. I even got a Callway coin for my collection. Thanks for everything. Merry Christmas!

Very nice.

So I was checking my US mailbox to see what might be there for pickup and there is a package from someone called "Santa North Pole" addressed to John "Junkyard" Dixon. I wonder what that could be ?.?.?.?.?.?.?.?

Now I'm definitely going to have to leave work early tomorrow before the Buffalo game to make sure I slide by my mailbox......

nice haul Rob.

Bridgestone balls and epoch tees are the theme this year. I was showing my wife pics the other day and pretty much everyone one had tees and balls. great job by the santas...looking forward to the last few to get theirs.

so glad i did this

I was thinking the same thing... 2014 seems to the Year of the Bridgestone and Epoch for THP

Just got notification that the package I shipped was safely delivered to its destination today.

Back