SeeMore Nashville Series One SS Putter

@JB is the One SS the replacement for the old OneCS model? I've been looking hard at a Nashville mFGP2 lately...

@JB is the One SS the replacement for the old OneCS model? I've been looking hard at a Nashville mFGP2 lately...

I believe it is. Its striking in hand.

The diamond milling has me drooling a bit there...

It’s really well done. The entire presentation of the SeeMore milled line is vastly underrated

I know I’m not helping, but it looks even better in hand. 🔥🔥🔥

I would put their milling up against any other brand.
I totally agree with this.

I do wish we would see the return of some more carbon models as well as copper inserts, but for now that stays on my wish lists :ROFLMAO:

I really like the looks of this one....and that says a lot

I totally agree with this.

I do wish we would see the return of some more carbon models as well as copper inserts, but for now that stays on my wish lists :ROFLMAO:
The copper insert question came up on the Live Q&A from their HQ a while back. There was an older model in their lobby with a copper insert, sounds like I should have asked to putt with it to see what y’all were talking about.

The Nashville Line as a whole 🔥...

I think I've been on SeeMore's website 3 different times this week looking at the Private Reserve Platinum M5X. That lineup is so dang nice.

The copper insert question came up on the Live Q&A from their HQ a while back. There was an older model in their lobby with a copper insert, sounds like I should have asked to putt with it to see what y’all were talking about.

The Nashville Line as a whole 🔥...
Yessir, I watched!

It’s impeccable, and I say that having hoarded almost a dozen:ROFLMAO:

Yessir, I watched!

It’s impeccable, and I say that having hoarded almost a dozen:ROFLMAO:
I hate you a little.

Just kidding of course, but still.

It’s really well done. The entire presentation of the SeeMore milled line is vastly underrated
If I’m being totally honest I don’t think I realized they had this extensive of a milled putter line. Not sure why I didn’t know that, I think I pay pretty decent attention to milled options as they are my jam. Lol.

If I’m being totally honest I don’t think I realized they had this extensive of a milled putter line. Not sure why I didn’t know that, I think I pay pretty decent attention to milled options as they are my jam. Lol.
You need to pay more attention :ROFLMAO:;)

I have the mFGP2 tri-sole private reserve, which I think became the Nashville model. It's a fantastic putter.

More I use this, the more I like it. Between a fantastic feel, I dig the shaft.

But I’m working on alignment and RST is helping.

I have been rotating between an older model of the ONE (carbon steel) and a mFGP. Going to give the ONE an honest, uninterrupted spot in my bag for at least a couple of months to start 2021. Still one of my favorite head shapes to look down at when addressing a putt.

I have been rotating between an older model of the ONE (carbon steel) and a mFGP. Going to give the ONE an honest, uninterrupted spot in my bag for at least a couple of months to start 2021. Still one of my favorite head shapes to look down at when addressing a putt.
They look so good

I like the milled look.

Back