SeeMore Putters Thread

I'll think about it seriously on pay day, but I seriously hope somebody buys them by then

One of these is finally making its way to NE Wisconsin

588b5038bc7b4d98273b088f926b6718.jpg
About time. I was beginning to think you were going to miss out.
Interested in hearing your thoughts.
A nice little flatstick with a copper insert is headed my way very soon. PR m7! I can now sleep again after making the huge mistake of getting rid of one a little over a year ago.

Now I just need to learn how to use it as well as Dan does his.
Glad to hear you found the PR m7 you've been looking for.
I went from 0 to 3 PRs in a matter of 4 months so be careful...haha
Seemores in general and PRs in particular are addictive. You have a nice little collection going. What's next on the wish list?

Seemores in general and PRs in particular are addictive. You have a nice little collection going. What's next on the wish list?

Nothing out there that I am aware of is a must have right now for me. I will try to wait for the 2015 releases / new PRs to come out before I acquire any more. Notice I said try....

now there is a nice LH db4 on ebay... it looks awesome

Nothing out there that I am aware of is a must have right now for me. I will try to wait for the 2015 releases / new PRs to come out before I acquire any more. Notice I said try....
Don't worry we're here to help. #enable
I'm looking forward to seeing what's new for 2015 as well.
now there is a nice LH db4 on ebay... it looks awesome
There seems to be more than the usual number of LH SeeMores available. Be sure to post your thoughts if you win it.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

There seems to be more than the usual number of LH SeeMores available. Be sure to post your thoughts if you win it.

I am waiting for my One CS in the mail, and trying to resist the urge to buy another one, but I will let you know if I end up buying another

I am waiting for my One CS in the mail, and trying to resist the urge to buy another one, but I will let you know if I end up buying another
The ONEcs is atill my favorite head shape from the SeeMore line. Wish it performed better for me than some of the other models so I could game it more.

Last edited:
ydadejaq.jpg
y9u7e5yq.jpg

As promised, pics of my mFGPw limited with aluminum insert.

FGPs with inserts. I love it. So much love of it.

ydadejaq.jpg
y9u7e5yq.jpg

As promised, pics of my mFGPw limited with aluminum insert.

WOW! Beautiful SeeMore there.

Thank you gentlemen. She rolls really well too.

I love the FGP. I put one of mine into play today. Like a comfy pair of shoes. Everything felt right.

New family member. And a blue groovy

091a61595560f2f2dc360f146b0b29ab.jpg

e5bbab284f8bce978cce2caf65e1daf1.jpg

83c613a4f1ac4c998dc3513a61ee03a2.jpg

4f54f921623bc4d962df322f89d43d3e.jpg
c1c1613f48f18117e69ef48b2975b41c.jpg
375b3a9fb7e353dff5c9a2123a5868c8.jpg

My new friend

Nice flatsticks, gentlemen!

Awesome acquisitions blu and MP!

BTW, MP, a very nice looking LH mFGP2 dropped into the bay earlier. Nice lefty flatsticks popping up all over!

Awesome acquisitions blu and MP!

BTW, MP, a very nice looking LH mFGP2 dropped into the bay earlier. Nice lefty flatsticks popping up all over!

I have a nice package showing up tomorrow from Franklin, TN. It's going to be spectacular.

I have a nice package showing up tomorrow from Franklin, TN. It's going to be spectacular.

Can't wait to see what that box of glory holds! Hopefully, my m7 PR will come to me from them by end of next week.

New family member. And a blue groovy

091a61595560f2f2dc360f146b0b29ab.jpg

e5bbab284f8bce978cce2caf65e1daf1.jpg

83c613a4f1ac4c998dc3513a61ee03a2.jpg

This is the exact model that I'm going to get next. Have you used this one yet blu?

This is the exact model that I'm going to get next. Have you used this one yet blu?

Not this one specifically. But I have gamed an mFGP2 Custom in the past. That putter is currently at the home of Fupresti.

And we expect pictures to be posted asap. Not like we're addicts or anything.

And we expect pictures to be posted asap. Not like we're addicts or anything.

Pics will come. That's a promise. I've been told that the trisole mfgp2 is more of a smoke platinum finish. I'm excited.

Pics will come. That's a promise. I've been told that the trisole mfgp2 is more of a smoke platinum finish. I'm excited.

I love the look of that putter. One that I have been eyeing.

I love the look of that putter. One that I have been eyeing.
Stay tuned for tomorrow. There will be pictures tomorrow

I will also have the complete Groovy headcover family. I'm kind of interested to see how the blue/white/black differ in their construction.

Back