SeeMore Putters Thread

Did anybody here score the head cover? Bidding went up a little high for me considering I already have about 3 times as many covers as putters.

Did anybody here score the head cover? Bidding went up a little high for me considering I already have about 3 times as many covers as putters.

I can solve that excess headcover problem for you. I've got room for 6 more... Just sayin

I can solve that excess headcover problem for you. I've got room for 6 more... Just sayin

I will take a look next weekend to see if there are any I am willing to get rid of and send you some pics if so.

I've added each of the tri sole PR putters to my cart multiple times today. I doubt I will be able to hold off forever on that one...
Go ahead, click the button. You deserve that tri-sole goodness.

cb08ed3c17e385e7117235c1de016111.jpg

8d8f1e5ffb11a0bfd757eb4bde56ddd9.jpg

d987cd5d7725b4c5fd07befedb2cfd92.jpg

38270be25e2eea00420e1b55f9103bff.jpg
That's such a sexy putter.

I seem to have exactly the opposite ratio. Looks like both of us have some shopping to do.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

I kinda had to have it. I have a thing for headcovers.

The 2007 Masters cover and the blue groovy are the two big ones left on my list to find.

The 2007 Masters cover and the blue groovy are the two big ones left on my list to find.

Congrats buddy! Don't blame you for going all out for it!

Just got the replacement z3 from Franklin today. i freakin' love these guys.

That USA headcover is awesome man. Going to be a great addition to your collection!

Best customer service out there. Bar none.

There's no one out there that can touch these guys, in this industry and most others. This should be the standard.

That USA headcover is awesome man. Going to be a great addition to your collection!

I'm really excited about this one. I'm gonna have to figure out how to display any more I get, as there's no more room on the shelf! Got my new THP Citrus and Bacon yesterday, so I'm gonna need another shelf soon!

Which current FGP style offering would you putter experts consider the "softest" feeling? I have the bronze fgp with smooth face, but I know there is also the stainless fgp with milled face, mFGP in carbon steel, and the PTM1 in stainless with the cross hatch milling.

Seemore has teased me with mention of an insert fgp, which would most likely be the softest and most muted sounding of them all, but no word on when that might be available.

What at say the putter gurus?

IMO, of those you mentioned, the mFGP Carbon, it puts off the lowest sound at impact which will feel the softest to you.

Which current FGP style offering would you putter experts consider the "softest" feeling? I have the bronze fgp with smooth face, but I know there is also the stainless fgp with milled face, mFGP in carbon steel, and the PTM1 in stainless with the cross hatch milling.

Seemore has teased me with mention of an insert fgp, which would most likely be the softest and most muted sounding of them all, but no word on when that might be available.

Deep Flange mFGP IMO. The face milling is deeper than my mFGP and mFGP2 which I am assuming give the DF a little softer "feel" as all 3 are carbon.

There is a carbon steel ptm1 that's really soft. Also, if you can find one, the Tri sole FGP is really soft.

There is a carbon steel ptm1 that's really soft. Also, if you can find one, the Tri sole FGP is really soft.
Blu,
Tr-sole FGP?? Hmm, apparently my hoard is incomplete. When were those produced and under what designation?

Last edited:

Dual milling FTW.

See above.

They were released earlier in 2014 in the private reserve line. As you can see, there were only 25 produced.
Sweet putter, not sure how I missed seeing it before. Must be old age.

Yesterday was my first round out with my new (very old) bronze FGP. I love it vs my PTM3. It feels much harder at impact and has a nice ping to it. I will see if the confidence continues but I was right around the hole all day and made a fair amount of 8-20 footers.

One of these is finally making its way to NE Wisconsin

588b5038bc7b4d98273b088f926b6718.jpg

One of these is finally making its way to NE Wisconsin

588b5038bc7b4d98273b088f926b6718.jpg

I keep seeing PR putters and they are all gorgeous, do anyone know if they made any for left handers?

Maybe it will get lost and the postman drops it off at my doorstep. I'll let you know when it arrives ;)

I like you. But I will fight you. :beat-up:

Back