SeeMore Putters Thread

I want one too. Very much so.

It's so awesome looking....

3506683638e08a07cf750793948ef6d5.jpg

I know a guy with a deep flange that would be willing to trade or let you borrow for a while.

I have a few options for you.

Putter and not...

It currently has a Garsen on it too.

Does anyone know if SeeMore can counterbalance any one of their putters? If so, has anyone ever done it?

Does anyone know if SeeMore can counterbalance any one of their putters? If so, has anyone ever done it?

Most putters anyway. $50 is all they charge to do it too. I have had it done before.

Last edited:
They sure can. $50 is all they charge to do it too. I have had it done before.
I might be mistaken but I vaguely recall there were a couple of models where they can't add the weight to the head.

What model are you looking at having counterbalanced?

I had my PTM1 counterbalanced last year. Contact the boys at SeeMore HQ and they will be happy to help.

the X2. I'm hoping it can, I've always liked how counterbalanced putters feel.
Give them a call for sure but my hunch is they can do it. I had them CB a PCB and those putter shapes are in the same ballpark. Seems probable to me.

Give them a call for sure but my hunch is they can do it. I had them CB a PCB and those putter shapes are in the same ballpark. Seems probable to me.

Sent an email to them and already got a response back from the CEO that they'll have someone work with me to get everything taken care of.

Step your game up everyone else...SeeMore kills it.

Sent an email to them and already got a response back from the CEO that they'll have someone work with me to get everything taken care of.

That's how they roll in Franklin, TN!

I emailed them a question (just the "Contact Us" on their website) late afternoon on Christmas Eve--and received a response from the CEO within a few hours indicating that someone would reach out to me in a couple of days. Totally unexpected to get a response back that fast on that day. Above and beyond.

Hey guys anyone rolling the DB4? Don't ever see much talk about it. Seems like a really narrow top line , small looking head? Any comments?

I have one as my primary these days, and I don't really notice it. Doesn't seem that much smaller than the New port I had earlier this year, but I couldn't tell you exactly without putting them side by side.

SeeMore Putters Thread

Hey guys anyone rolling the DB4? Don't ever see much talk about it. Seems like a really narrow top line , small looking head? Any comments?

Same size as any standard anser shape (non wide flange models). I've got a couple, they're fun little sticks.

I need to get a Seemore again. Kinda wishing I hadn't gotten rid of the one I had.

That DF does look fantastic, I need to eventually add one.

Back