SeeMore Putters Thread

I may or may not have two new friends to show in here soon

Shout out to #Cookie - he just graciously offered to send me a SeeMore Triangulator. I couldn't be more appreciative!
You should (and I hope you do) really enjoy the results of the what you are about to embark on. You may or may not have read what I have gone through in the past month or two but I can only hope you have similar results. It all really clicked in the past two weeks for me as all my constant and insistent practice in my garage has been ingrained in my muscle memory for my setup and stroke. I've never felt so square at impact and have never had so much confidence when addressing a putt. I hadn't played since the Fri before Christmas and went out yesterday and had 29 putts with 4 birdies of 30, 25, 15 and 5ft.

Here are some pics of my setup in my garage.

Good luck, my friend!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1420323821004.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1420323821004.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 0
  • uploadfromtaptalk1420323848269.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1420323848269.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 0
Been thinking of picking up a triangulator , is there anywhere that there is a review of use and set up of one?

Whoever bid up the mFGP this morning thank you!!!! #DidNotNeed #WhatASteal

I thought you picked up one a while back from the marketplace?

Just got an M3 that I had fitted for length for me. Anyone play one of theses? Excited to try it out if it ever stops raining here

Ps its my 1st seemore. I only know about this putter company because of THP

Just got an M3 that I had fitted for length for me. Anyone play one of theses? Excited to try it out if it ever stops raining here

I've got a couple that I still need to get extended, love the headshape and alignment, its a super nice mid-mallet.

Ps its my 1st seemore. I only know about this putter company because of THP

I had one at one time but sold it to purchase a different model SeeMore. I am more of a blade guy so that was my most expendable putter at the time. I did like it and would not hesitate to go down that road again if I have a hankering for a mallet head.

I've got a couple that I still need to get extended, love the headshape and alignment, its a super nice mid-mallet.

Good to hear! I'm excited to try it out. It is tough to find a 37in putter so decided to get fit for one finally.

I had one at one time but sold it to purchase a different model SeeMore. I am more of a blade guy so that was my most expendable putter at the time. I did like it and would not hesitate to go down that road again if I have a hankering for a mallet head.

Good to hear! I'm the opposite of you I wanted to play a blade but i guess I'm just a mallet guy

Old version.. Not the new one hahahahahaha

Ah, that makes sense then! lol Mine is an older version but still has everything I want in it - black gunmetal finish, 340 gram head weight, whatever the piece in the middle is called behind the face not visible on the flange and, best of all, it is a SeeMore with all the included benefits.

Ah, that makes sense then! lol Mine is an older version but still has everything I want in it - black gunmetal finish, 340 gram head weight, whatever the piece in the middle is called behind the face not visible on the flange and, best of all, it is a SeeMore with all the included benefits.

yes!!! I took a flyer on this one... There are subtle differences, the lines, the bottom...

Not enough to justify owning both, but sometimes it's fun to take a chance on one hahahaa

Thanks to Kang-a Claus...my first SeeMore! Rolled it for about 15 minutes today, feel is outstanding for an insert putter. And it really puts an aggressive roll on the ball - found myself consistently getting a few more feet than expected. Which is good for me, since I tend to wuss out on putts. Oh, and I drained a 50 footer in the first 10 rolls haha. I think we're going to get along nicely!

b952a96abde6ad0713f55b784255ac60.jpg

531d6bfb7ab8c33d053cdec9e2bfc913.jpg

04f3a44d3062b69e59690b475c1aabc7.jpg

Thanks to Kang-a Claus...my first SeeMore! Rolled it for about 15 minutes today, feel is outstanding for an insert putter. And it really puts an aggressive roll on the ball - found myself consistently getting a few more feet than expected. Which is good for me, since I tend to wuss out on putts. Oh, and I drained a 50 footer in the first 10 rolls haha. I think we're going to get along nicely!

531d6bfb7ab8c33d053cdec9e2bfc913.jpg

04f3a44d3062b69e59690b475c1aabc7.jpg
Congrats on the first of many SeeMores.

I guess the rumors about Kang being a great guy are true. Seriously, that was pretty cool.

You should (and I hope you do) really enjoy the results of the what you are about to embark on. You may or may not have read what I have gone through in the past month or two but I can only hope you have similar results. It all really clicked in the past two weeks for me as all my constant and insistent practice in my garage has been ingrained in my muscle memory for my setup and stroke. I've never felt so square at impact and have never had so much confidence when addressing a putt. I hadn't played since the Fri before Christmas and went out yesterday and had 29 putts with 4 birdies of 30, 25, 15 and 5ft.

Here are some pics of my setup in my garage.

Good luck, my friend!

Thanks JohnBoy - I love the setup! I'm in an apartment but I'm 2 minutes from the course; I already know the spot on the putting green where I'll set up. I'm excited to actually bring a system to my putting game. I can't wait to actually get fitted, adopt the O'Brien grip and use the Triangulator to square up properly. I'm averaging 29 putts per round currently (started a golf log last month), but missing out on a lot of opportunities.

GOLF LOG
DateCourseScoreFairwaysFairway %GIRGIR %Putts
12/18/2014Atascocita (PH/PT)78857.14%1055.56%30
12/20/2014Walden801178.57%633.33%29
12/22/2014Atascocita (PT/SH)86535.71%211.11%29
12/28/2014Star Ranch (Austin)801071.43%633.33%29
12/29/2014Star Ranch (Austin)72964.29%1583.33%32
1/2/2015Atascocita (SH/PT)74964.29%950.00%27

BTW, my parents lived off of Pineville-Matthews(?) right across from the GINORMOUS pink church - I remember playing some really nice courses within a few miles of there. And we just sold the family cottage at Mount Mitchell in Burnsville/Ashville - man I LOVE that course!!!

Sharp looking SeeMore SkiBum congrats.

BTW, my parents lived off of Pineville-Matthews(?) right across from the GINORMOUS pink church - I remember playing some really nice courses within a few miles of there. And we just sold the family cottage at Mount Mitchell in Burnsville/Ashville - man I LOVE that course!!!

Thanks JohnBoy - I love the setup! I'm in an apartment but I'm 2 minutes from the course; I already know the spot on the putting green where I'll set up. I'm excited to actually bring a system to my putting game. I can't wait to actually get fitted, adopt the O'Brien grip and use the Triangulator to square up properly. I'm averaging 29 putts per round currently (started a golf log last month), but missing out on a lot of opportunities.

GOLF LOG
DateCourseScoreFairwaysFairway %GIRGIR %Putts
12/18/2014Atascocita (PH/PT)78857.14%1055.56%30
12/20/2014Walden801178.57%633.33%29
12/22/2014Atascocita (PT/SH)86535.71%211.11%29
12/28/2014Star Ranch (Austin)801071.43%633.33%29
12/29/2014Star Ranch (Austin)72964.29%1583.33%32
1/2/2015Atascocita (SH/PT)74964.29%950.00%27

I know that area well as I used to live a just few miles north of there.

Love that cover. Was thinking about getting that for mine.

Yep, I think I'll have a deep flange this year. It's so much fun to try out a putter and have it just sit and twist in the brain until you cave and acquire it.

Plus, with the awesome new covers, it seems like a great time to load up on SeeMore.

Yep, I think I'll have a deep flange this year. It's so much fun to try out a putter and have it just sit and twist in the brain until you cave and acquire it.

Plus, with the awesome new covers, it seems like a great time to load up on SeeMore.

I want one too. Very much so.

I want one too. Very much so.

I know a guy with a deep flange that would be willing to trade or let you borrow for a while.

Back