SeeMore Putters Thread

Looks clean, how is the sole?

You can tell it's been played, but I wouldn't call it abused by any stretch. It's in really good shape all around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't get over how well this X4 rolls the ball. Where has this been all my life!?! I kept trying to mess around with different head shapes, and it turns out the classic plumbers neck blade was the right one all along.

Might not be the right place but is Russell Knox rolling a Seemore at the Valspar today?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Might not be the right place but is Russell Knox rolling a Seemore at the Valspar today?

Yep he is, an FGP or FGP style at least

He is...it looked like a FGP to me but I couldn't tell for sure...SeeMore posted on twitter a pic with Russell Knox's staff bag next to theirs

Yes. Tour Stock mFGP

not rolling the giant anymore?

Yea, like Jman stated earlier, he apparently only used the Giant for a week and has been using the mFGP since.

Yea, like Jman stated earlier, he apparently only used the Giant for a week and has been using the mFGP since.
I don't think it's an mFGP

Played my first round with a Seemore today. I think I'm in love. It's staying in the bag.

Seriously considering getting a SeeMore, leaning toward a FGP. I've never been fit for a putter before. How accurate is the online fitting tool on the SeeMore website?

Multiple milling available in that head, all three of those shown.

After trying it on a different putter, I'm a big fan of the milling straight across making the straight lines. Grooves? Not sure what to call it. But it puts such a good forward roll on the ball.

I'm not sure what the differences are. I sent out a tweet a little bit ago. I havent heard back yet.
Some heads have multiple milling options, they've done this a few times.

What do you guys think? Not bad for $125. Needs a new shaft and grip, but I'm a fan.

528dafa8c068ad3bd4f37fb0b467ec84.jpg
3396ed9ed84bb4728cb660bdb8b60b38.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You got a heck of a deal on that one sir! Looks awesome!!!

Seriously considering getting a SeeMore, leaning toward a FGP. I've never been fit for a putter before. How accurate is the online fitting tool on the SeeMore website?
It was very good for me

You got a heck of a deal on that one sir! Looks awesome!!!

That smoke diamond finish is amazing. Now I see why you guys drooled over that m2 so much!

Back