SeeMore Putters Thread

I finally got a great answer regarding the difference between the mFGP and the Tour FGP.

Switched to my m7 today for the 9 holes i played and i think it is time to say goodbye to the mFGP. I like the feel much better.

Switched to my m7 today for the 9 holes i played and i think it is time to say goodbye to the mFGP. I like the feel much better.

Been thinking about getting my m7 back out on the course as well. Been waiting for the m7 PR to come back but no ETA on it so going to have to get the regular m7 rolling again.

Been thinking about getting my m7 back out on the course as well. Been waiting for the m7 PR to come back but no ETA on it so going to have to get the regular m7 rolling again.

How would the M1 stack up to the M7 for you? I like my M7 but there's just something about the M1 that just seems better somehow. Just curious about your thoughts.

How would the M1 stack up to the M7 for you? I like my M7 but there's just something about the M1 that just seems better somehow. Just curious about your thoughts.

Tried the m1 for a couple of weeks about 9 months ago. I personally did not roll it as well as the m7. IIRC, the head on the m1 was slightly larger than the m1.

Tried the m1 for a couple of weeks about 9 months ago. I personally did not roll it as well as the m7. IIRC, the head on the m1 was slightly larger than the m1.
The design of the M1 does have more flange than the M7. Though IIRC they are the same depth, the 2nd step on the M7 just fills in the space.

That is what is so weird and so cool about golf. Little things just seem "right" to us even if they don't actually have any true (measurable) performance difference.

The design of the M1 does have more flange than the M7. Though IIRC they are the same depth, the 2nd step on the M7 just fills in the space.

That is what is so weird and so cool about golf. Little things just seem "right" to us even if they don't actually have any true (measurable) performance difference.

That's what I learned from my fitting at seemore. For whatever reason my eyes line up a center shaft better than a plumbers neck putter. Center was dead on at 10 feet. Plumbers neck was almost a foot past left edge all things equal. Not going to make any putts with that setup..,,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I finally got a great answer regarding the difference between the mFGP and the Tour FGP.

I'm pondering a Tour FGP hard since the m6 is out of stock, great info, thanks.

My PTM1 made its maiden voyage yesterday. Played a par 3 course under the lights with a few friends. The greens there are actually tough, lots of undulation and the pins are in tough locations much of the time.

I really like this putter. Felt good with it most of the night. I buried 2 putts from 50+ feet for birdie as a matter of fact. Other than that, I didn't sink much from distance, but I felt like my alignment was much better. Speed was still a struggle, but that's due to not having a good feel for the green speed and some rust from no practice/play.

I have my 6th SeeMore on order. So excited. GIANT will have a home in NW Ohio.

I have my eyes on a used Corona Del Mar 4 X. Having a hard time pulling the trigger though.

#Team441 for the win in Legacy. #IAmWithHarry

LilBilly,
The PTM is a nice putter, glad to hear she's treating you well.

I have my eyes on a used Corona Del Mar 4 X. Having a hard time pulling the trigger though.

#Team441 for the win in Legacy. #IAmWithHarry
It's spring, great time to purchase a SeeMore. :angel:

sometimes I wonder how much of Seemore's sales come from THP

sometimes I wonder how much of Seemore's sales come from THP
Not NEARLY as much as you might think. We do help though hahaha

Not NEARLY as much as you might think. We do help though hahaha

I personally have never bought a putter brand new, I am cheap like that, but it seems like someone buy a new one every few minutes in here

I personally have never bought a putter brand new, I am cheap like that, but it seems like someone buy a new one every few minutes in here
People play what they love, and love what they play. Seemore's customer service alone has won a lot of people here, and rightfully so.

People play what they love, and love what they play. Seemore's customer service alone has won a lot of people here, and rightfully so.

I know they are great, and I will probably buy one more some time soon, but I just can't justify it atm.

that said, if i can get my hand on a LH giant fgp somewhere, I might have to act on it

I've ordered a few new from SeeMore. Mainly because they build to my specs. A used one isn't always built to the specs needed. When ordering my m6 I ordered from SeeMore because I wanted it personalized with etching. The GIANT well, that's just a "HAD TO HAVE" purchase built to my specs. There aren't any used and I really wanted one so I bought it. It will go perfect by my indoor putting green and the occasional round. Plus, I'm a collector. I love putters.

It's unmatched in and outside golf IMHO!

Careful Bullfrog, you'll turn out like Sox and TwentyTwoMonk. :act-up:

What you talking about. I have 6 SeeMore's total. As well as almost 20 other putters. A few being Bettinardi's and Scotty's.

Back