SeeMore Putters Thread

He tried this before but old faithfu was back in his bag a week later. Never understand why pros take a putter that's made then 10s millions out of their bag.
I remember him using a Cameron for a week, but this is another black SeeMore FGP.

Looking through the pictures from the Players Championship over at WRX, I noticed Zach is trying out a new FGP. Any inside information about his new putter and why he is looking to maybe changing? Is his just getting too beat up, or is he trying a different weighting or something?

It is a Tour milled FGP. He put it in play last week at the Honda. Everything is exactly the same like his old gamer but with just a little softer material. Thanks!

How easy is it to bend the m5x proto a couple degrees flat? Want to get that done and extend 3/4 or 1”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How easy is it to bend the m5x proto a couple degrees flat? Want to get that done and extend 3/4 or 1”.

Taking it to a shop?

If they have doubts have them call SeeMore and they’ll walk them through it. It’s doable.

Taking it to a shop?

If they have doubts have them call SeeMore and they’ll walk them through it. It’s doable.

Was thinking of taking it in locally. They do sell SeeMore now so at worst there’s a relationship. Glad it’s doable. Thanks Jman

I have had several SeeMore putters bent flat. A lot of guys are hesitant to try it when they first look at the putter since there is no visible hosel. I just simply called SeeMore and handed the phone to the club repair guy and they talked them through it.

I have had several SeeMore putters bent flat. A lot of guys are hesitant to try it when they first look at the putter since there is no visible hosel. I just simply called SeeMore and handed the phone to the club repair guy and they talked them through it.

Had missed this post; thanks Sox_Fan. It may come to that so will have the SeeMore # at the ready

Always happy to help. Call the REDline at 615-435-8015 or info@seemore.com - happy to help your club builder anytime!! Have a great Monday!

I have a black Seemore FGP and would like to have it refinished. Does anyone have a suggestions? Does PGA Superstore do refinishing?

Thanks for your help on this.

I have a black Seemore FGP and would like to have it refinished. Does anyone have a suggestions? Does PGA Superstore do refinishing?

Thanks for your help on this.

What kind of finish are you looking for? @pmm21 might be able to help?

Finally got a chance to do some indoor putting practice over the weekend. I had forgotten how great the Z3C feels. I'll bring both to Charleston this week & alternate to see who comes out on top: Z3C or Mini Giant DF.

Finally got a chance to do some indoor putting practice over the weekend. I had forgotten how great the Z3C feels. I'll bring both to Charleston this week & alternate to see who comes out on top: Z3C or Mini Giant DF.

Both are great gamers! Play well.

What would you like to see in a SeeMore custom shop?

Variety of materials
Face milling options
Finishes
Face insert options
Custom dot colors
Different shaft colors (already an option, but obviously in a custom shop as well)

Variety of materials
Face milling options
Finishes
Face insert options
Custom dot colors
Different shaft colors (already an option, but obviously in a custom shop as well)

Also, upgraded shaft options, such as stability shaft or CT putter shaft. A copper insert option and adjustable weights would also be nice.

Been practicing and playing with the Seemore Si5 with fantastic results. Hit a 20ft putt off the fringe to tie a hole (Morgan Cup), hit a 35ft putt with a massive break on a crazy downhill pin placement with the help of Jose to split a hole and yesterday on my home course I hit a 19 pace putt I figured to be at least 50 ft for a birdie. Last year the putter was a weak point. Not sure if it the outter or the system but the ball is always at the hole now. Cooper is always nice I just dont like the pricing. Lol. I honestly think with this Riflescope any putter will work.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Been practicing and playing with the Seemore Si5 with fantastic results. Hit a 20ft putt off the fringe to tie a hole (Morgan Cup), hit a 35ft putt with a massive break on a crazy downhill pin placement with the help of Jose to split a hole and yesterday on my home course I hit a 19 pace putt I figured to be at least 50 ft for a birdie. Last year the putter was a weak point. Not sure if it the outter or the system but the ball is always at the hole now. Cooper is always nice I just dont like the pricing. Lol. I honestly think with this Riflescope any putter will work.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Thanks for the input and keep up the great putting! Keep sharing the luv by making more putts!!

Back