SeeMore Putters Thread

Anything we can do to help?

If you could send us here in Ohio an extra 30 degrees or so, that'd be awesome!!

Hah! She'll be ready when the weather allows. It'll be a great reunion.

If you could send us here in Ohio an extra 30 degrees or so, that'd be awesome!!

Hah! She'll be ready when the weather allows. It'll be a great reunion.

Will work on the extra 30 degrees (need to find a bigger putter box) - Stay warm - talk soon!

Did You Know - RST TECHNOLOGY (RifleScope Technology) - The patented RST, known by a visible gun sight on the top line, allows the golfer to set up the putter perfectly each and every time in relation to the intended target line.

Simply line up the black bottom portion of the shaft between two white lines and hide the signature red dot on the heel of the top line.
The two parallel white sight lines frame the shaft and serve as an indicator that the golfer is in perfect position to make a consistent and reliable stroke.

Did You Know - RST TECHNOLOGY (RifleScope Technology) - The patented RST, known by a visible gun sight on the top line, allows the golfer to set up the putter perfectly each and every time in relation to the intended target line.

Simply line up the black bottom portion of the shaft between two white lines and hide the signature red dot on the heel of the top line.
The two parallel white sight lines frame the shaft and serve as an indicator that the golfer is in perfect position to make a consistent and reliable stroke.

I seem to recall something about this.:clown::clown:

We are out at the Honda Classic early part of this week - Mon-Wed - putting green. If you are around during the practice days say hello!

Calling Lefties...which SeeMore would be for you? and why?

Probably the BWB. I played hockey left handed and have played around at times with putting lefty.

A new putter isn't in the cards for me this year, but I would love the m7

Such a great head shape!!! They did a nice job on the tour.

ad308fa5bb5bdcd0854b4a6cc2958549.png

Such a great head shape!!! They did a nice job on the tour.

ad308fa5bb5bdcd0854b4a6cc2958549.png

The milling lines on the Tour are insaneeeeeeee

Beautiful.

Looking through the pictures from the Players Championship over at WRX, I noticed Zach is trying out a new FGP. Any inside information about his new putter and why he is looking to maybe changing? Is his just getting too beat up, or is he trying a different weighting or something?

Looking through the pictures from the Players Championship over at WRX, I noticed Zach is trying out a new FGP. Any inside information about his new putter and why he is looking to maybe changing? Is his just getting too beat up, or is he trying a different weighting or something?

Oh wow, I missed this....

@seemoreputters

He tried this before but old faithfu was back in his bag a week later. Never understand why pros take a putter that's made then 10s millions out of their bag.

Back