SeeMore Putters Thread

I've found myself in the office practice putting quite a bit with the M5 HT this week. I love the milling of it plus how badass is this Bullseye?!

View attachment 8931641
Funny enough, it’s my only knock on the new releases. I get the why behind it, but to me it’s trying a little to hard to be a little too trendy/modern. Give me back my dancing SeeMore on the face.;)

Funny enough, it’s my only knock on the new releases. I get the why behind it, but to me it’s trying a little to hard to be a little too trendy/modern. Give me back my dancing SeeMore on the face.;)
I can see that point. I like that it's a little different on this model, it separates it a little for me. The dancing SeeMore is classic though.

Out of curiosity what grip are you going to have on yours? I just put a Gripmaster leather hybrid on last night but I'm not sure about it. I'll give it a little time but may have to make a change down the road.

I can see that point. I like that it's a little different on this model, it separates it a little for me. The dancing SeeMore is classic though.

Out of curiosity what grip are you going to have on yours? I just put a Gripmaster leather hybrid on last night but I'm not sure about it. I'll give it a little time but may have to make a change down the road.
Going into the year itll either be a Lamkin Deep Etch Cord or GP Snsr Contour Pro

Fwiw, the mFGP/FGP have full toe hang, they’re just face balanced at impact.

There’s a THP video for that

Question for Seemore. Has the company abandoned this claim due to Lab Golf. With their “revealer” and “lie angle balancing” they have said Seemore has removed their claims of faced balanced at impact on those putters that have this claim.

Has a Seemore face balanced impact putter been put into the “revealer” ?

Interested in your response.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Question for Seemore. Has the company abandoned this claim due to Lab Golf. With their “revealer” and “lie angle balancing” they have said Seemore has removed their claims of faced balanced at impact on those putters that have this claim.

No, they have not since it's on their website.

Lab Putters have their own issues - common issue I've read and experienced is lag putting from distance. I've had one for over two years. But for the monstrosity it looks like - I call it my "garden hoe", it has a very soft feel. Back to SeeMore. I don't know about these marketing claims. Just find your putter. The SeeMore RST system is simple and effective.

My young teen son just had a putting lesson from SeeMore Ambassador Pat O'Brien. His vids are a great refresher for me. I bought a SeeMore Original FGP Mallet for him after his fitting and lesson. Impressive feeling small mallet with a milled face.

Pat is a great instructor for putting - took lessons from him 10 years ago, went away from it for a few years and returned to his teaching. More upright style, different grip, arms hang from the body naturally, easier on the back.

My advice? Find a technique and grip, putter grip, shape, headweight, offset, length and lie that fits you; a putter you don't mind looking at it, and gives you distance control, and that you can aim ... it make take a while. You may find yourself on eBay selling your old putter, or adding to your collection.

But first I'd get a technique and a grip on the club that works, rhythm and tempo -- to gain consistency as to your stroke -- then find the putter and get fit for it.

Last edited:
“Revealer”

lol

Well, let's get back to the putters ... ordered a Nashville mFGP2 from SeeMore (350g, 35 in. 69 lie, SeeMore 75 grip, Shamrock and white HC) after a fitting from Pat O'Brien. I like the mFGP but wanted a slight mallet because I use the back of the mallet as a last check for aim.

Today, I saw a cast FGP Original Mallet without the sightlines on the website -- they don't promote it and I had not seen it before ... hmm. I'm not big on too many sightlines and this looked clean. Off to sell a few putters and clubs now...

Well, let's get back to the putters ... ordered a Nashville mFGP2 from SeeMore (350g, 35 in. 69 lie, SeeMore 75 grip, Shamrock and white HC) after a fitting from Pat O'Brien. I like the mFGP but wanted a slight mallet because I use the back of the mallet as a last check for aim.

Today, I saw a cast FGP Original Mallet without the sightlines on the website -- they don't promote it and I had not seen it before ... hmm. I'm not big on too many sightlines and this looked clean. Off to sell a few putters and clubs now...
Youll love the mFGP2

“Revealer”

lol

What I understand about the face balance at impact shouldn’t it work exactly as described in the revealer?

If that’s the case, sounds this is the exact same tech in lab.

What I understand about the face balance at impact shouldn’t it work exactly as described in the revealer?

If that’s the case, sounds this is the exact same tech in lab.

Wait, so a putter company designed their own test that shows another putter companies product doesn’t do what theirs, that had this testing aperatus designed to work with it, does?

Im shocked I tell you.

Glad we on same page.

Fully back on the SeeMore train. The results in practice and play just don’t lie.

And if you haven’t checked out their podcasts, then you should, they’re solid and informative.

Also thinking maybe I should sit down during this crazy time and do a little Q and A article with the SeeMore crew maybe?

Paging [mention]BigDill [/mention]

The last few holes On Sundays round he wasn’t allowed to use his own putter. He had to roll my SeeMore!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The last few holes On Sundays round he wasn’t allowed to use his own putter. He had to roll my SeeMore!

And I’m betting he rolled it well because, well, the RST works.

And I’m betting he rolled it well because, well, the RST works.

I’ll let him chime in but all his putts started and stayed on his line and speed control was much better

Tapatalk delivers again :ROFLMAO:

Haha! Dang These @ mentions!

When you try the browser, you are going to have a whole new slew of options and fun open up :oops:

When you try the browser, you are going to have a whole new slew of options and fun open up :oops:

I am mobile on my phone all the time. Tapatalk platform is easy to navigate. I’ll try and use the browser today from my phone and see how it goes

I am mobile on my phone all the time. Tapatalk platform is easy to navigate. I’ll try and use the browser today from my phone and see how it goes

I’m mobile 90% of the time, the browser is legit better. It’ll take a couple days to acclimate, but it’s faster, has more options, and is flat out better.

I'm on mobile 100% of the time with an android phone and once I switched to mobile I'll never go back.. It's superior! If you have any questions please feel free to ask!

I’ll let him chime in but all his putts started and stayed on his line and speed control was much better

Sorry it took a few minutes to get here, but I had to rely on my spidey senses to get me here....I loved it so much I tried to buy one immediately after the round. I think it would be a great fit for me. My pause is the consideration of a TE Wingman 03. I think it looks awesome. The truth is both may find a spot in my bag this year at some point. I’m going to roll some in the next week or two, assuming I can make it to a PGA Superstore.

Back