SeeMore Putters Thread

Maybe it's just me, but I like the old red "dot" on the older Seemore models. Being able to see a tiny bit of color on each sides of the shafts seems to fit my eye a bit more.

won't hate you at all! Cool combo!! Send us a pic when you get done.:cool:
After much delay finally got it done last night. Had some problems getting the right Testors' paint color. This is just my second paint fill and each time I learn a bit more, mostly about what not to do. Tried to be really careful on the red dot removal as I didn't want to jack up the black coating, and it came out ok, not the cleanest of edges, but i'm a harsh critic. Overall wife is very happy with the Black and Pinked out putter, any future missed putts certainly aren't due to not looking good!
IMG-2802.JPG
IMG-2799_crop.jpg

That is a good looking putter shape. Odd question as it’s one of the few SeeMore models I have not spent a lot of time with.

how well does the back scoop the ball?

After much delay finally got it done last night. Had some problems getting the right Testors' paint color. This is just my second paint fill and each time I learn a bit more, mostly about what not to do. Tried to be really careful on the red dot removal as I didn't want to jack up the black coating, and it came out ok, not the cleanest of edges, but i'm a harsh critic. Overall wife is very happy with the Black and Pinked out putter, any future missed putts certainly aren't due to not looking good!
View attachment 8959244
View attachment 8959243

Paint fill looks great! (y)

That is a good looking putter shape. Odd question as it’s one of the few SeeMore models I have not spent a lot of time with.

how well does the back scoop the ball?
The wife doesn't use it much as a ball scoop, but says she's tried it and its not the most efficient. Sounds like the mouth is too wide to support the ball without significant tilt so most times it just falls through. Its not a major factor for her and she loved the shape and feel of the putter.

One of my favorite feeling putters out there.

Been using an Original FGP Mallet (black) for two weeks now. Super impressed and quite pleased with this putter!

Maybe a dumb question, but would the Mini Giant Deep Flange work well with a cross handed (left hand low, right handed golfer) grip, or is is designed more for a traditional grip (right hand low, right handed golfer).

I tried a Seemore. I focused so much on the sight line alignment, I think my overall alignment suffered. They must work for some. Not for me. ;)

Maybe a dumb question, but would the Mini Giant Deep Flange work well with a cross handed (left hand low, right handed golfer) grip, or is is designed more for a traditional grip (right hand low, right handed golfer).

We have players that use that grip and it works well for them. Give it a try.

I tried a Seemore. I focused so much on the sight line alignment, I think my overall alignment suffered. They must work for some. Not for me. ;)

Thanks for giving it a try. We do make the RST in a "stealth" version as well. If you have any questions send us a note at info@seemore.com or give us a call - 615-435-8015. Happy to help.

Thanks for giving it a try. We do make the RST in a "stealth" version as well. If you have any questions send us a note at info@seemore.com or give us a call - 615-435-8015. Happy to help.
That's kind of you to chime in like that. Appreciate it! I have a few I'm rolling it well with right now, but I'll check out the stealth option, hadn't heard of it. Mine was an older Model like Payne Stewart's or Z. Johnson's. I know you've introduced a lot of different models since. (y)
I've settled into more of a slight toe hang these days, so the center shafted SeeMore was an experiment, and just to try one out seeing some tour guys with success. Best Wishes moving forward! :cool:

Just ordered a PTM1, can't hardly wait until it get here!!!

Back