SeeMore Putters Thread

I wanna get my hands on an M2 really badly. Maybe next paycheck...

I can't wait to get my hands on the M1 Proto I got off the 'Bay...

Just tap it in, just tap it in.

Nice dude! The m series are awesome, and many are surprisingly reasonable on the bay.
Yeah, I saw a few good ones. Have a bid or 2 going right now. But I'm also debating waiting on the Z-Series to come out.

Just rolled an M3! Dude that felt like magic in my hands. Wow love at first sight to boot

Yeah, I saw a few good ones. Have a bid or 2 going right now. But I'm also debating waiting on the Z-Series to come out.

The Z series looks incredible.

Just rolled an M3! Dude that felt like magic in my hands. Wow love at first sight to boot

He's hooked on SeeMore!!! Yuss!

Now I need to decide... PTM3 or M3 and no I can't do both! Yet

Ok, I'm gonna be honest here and I don't want to offend any one so read the whole thing please, I never did understand why people were fascinated with putters, or why they had such a vast collection of them.

Until like 20 minutes ago, when I went to my parents house and unboxed my SeeMore mFGP. I understand everything now, in fact I couldn't stop looking at in, in fact my mom said something like "your really enamored with that thing aren't you" I'm like, it's just beautiful.

I just got off work, I'm gonna hop in the shower then I'll snap see pictures.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Ok, I'm gonna be honest here and I don't want to offend any one so read the whole thing please, I never did understand why people were fascinated with putters, or why they had such a vast collection of them.

Until like 20 minutes ago, when I went to my parents house and unboxed my SeeMore mFGP. I understand everything now, in fact I couldn't stop looking at in, in fact my mom said something like "your really enamored with that thing aren't you" I'm like, it's just beautiful.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Pandora's box has now been opened.

If you can find the right company, and the right look, it can be downright dangerous. Right now SeeMore is doing that for me. Different looks, RST, and some of the best customer services stories I've ever heard.

Can't wait to see your photos.

Okay guys, my first SeeMore,

2013-02-23_13-31-31_457_zpsf530700e.jpg

2013-02-23_13-31-46_186_zps171453b3.jpg

2013-02-23_13-32-01_835_zps8f1ad9e1.jpg

There are a few dings on the face, no big deal, this thing looks great, what a steal.

Needs a new grip, not a fan of it, and its slick. Have no idea what to go with though.

Rolled a couple of balls on the floor, as I've said before I started with the technique last year, changed my posture and stroke, just practicing I could keep the red dot hid the hole time, ball rolled straight as far as i could tell the carpet has funny effects on the ball.

Nice grab Rhyno!

You need a Super Stroke Ultra Slim, all the cool kids are doing it.

DSC_0838_zps78c95221.jpg

Okay guys, my first SeeMore,

2013-02-23_13-31-31_457_zpsf530700e.jpg

2013-02-23_13-31-46_186_zps171453b3.jpg

2013-02-23_13-32-01_835_zps8f1ad9e1.jpg

There are a few dings on the face, no big deal, this thing looks great, what a steal.

Needs a new grip, not a fan of it, and its slick. Have no idea what to go with though.

Rolled a couple of balls on the floor, as I've said before I started with the technique last year, changed my posture and stroke, just practicing I could keep the red dot hid the hole time, ball rolled straight as far as i could tell the carpet has funny effects on the ball.

Rhyno, buddy, that is a high quality first SeeMore!!!!!!! Good luck holding off buying more!

Rhyno, sweet putter man, welcome to the family. No doubt in my mind you will see lower scores in no time!

Damn........
5yrute9a.jpg

j/k.....talked my brother in law into buying it, ha ha!!

Just tap it in, just tap it in.

The SeeMore love has really blossomed the past couple of weeks. Gotta love that.

The SeeMore love has really blossomed the past couple of weeks. Gotta love that.
I'm guilty of that... And I'm loving it

All thanks to you buddy. You make a great spokesman and get us all excited about SPi and the putters.

****Tappin' from the #centerofthemiddle****

No doubt....it's fantastic! Kinda sad too though, it used to be a lot easier to snag used SeeMores. lol
I was thinking the same damn thing today dude. Hahaha

All thanks to you buddy. You make a great spokesman and get us all excited about SPi and the putters.

****Tappin' from the #centerofthemiddle****
Eh, I just have passion because I know what they and the SPi have done for me personally, not trying to come off as a salesman, just a bleiever! :act-up:

Nice grab Rhyno!

You need a Super Stroke Ultra Slim, all the cool kids are doing it.

DSC_0838_zps78c95221.jpg

Did you install them yourself? how hard are they to do? I've never installed a grip yet but planned on getting an airgun to do it this year. Those do look nice though, and i was already thinking of them lol.

Rhyno, buddy, that is a high quality first SeeMore!!!!!!! Good luck holding off buying more!

already bought another one, :bulgy-eyes:, before i even got this one lol, got a M3W on the way.

Did you install them yourself? how hard are they to do? I've never installed a grip yet but planned on getting an airgun to do it this year. Those do look nice though, and i was already thinking of them lol.

already bought another one, :bulgy-eyes:, before i even got this one lol, got a M3W on the way.

Easy to install, grips are easy in general. Although, I'm still in the stone age and don't use air. I love doing all my own club work, has saved me a ton of money over the years.

Easy to install, grips are easy in general. Although, I'm still in the stone age and don't use air. I love doing all my own club work, has saved me a ton of money over the years.

Ok, It looks easy enough, hopefully it can be done with air it looks so much easier to do.

I want to get into doing my own club work, mainly because I live in the middle of nowhere and it's a drive to have someone to do it, but have been hesitant so far, grips look easy enough that i'll probably start this year.

Ok, It looks easy enough, hopefully it can be done with air it looks so much easier to do.

I want to get into doing my own club work, mainly because I live in the middle of nowhere and it's a drive to have someone to do it, but have been hesitant so far, grips look easy enough that i'll probably start this year.

I was the same way, only shop near me wanted a FORTUNE to do anything, so I got after it and learned myself. Grips are a great place to start, easy either way, some great threads here on installing grips with AND without air.

Back