SeeMore Putters Thread

Easy to install, grips are easy in general. Although, I'm still in the stone age and don't use air. I love doing all my own club work, has saved me a ton of money over the years.

Are these new SS's as big a pain in the ass to get over the shaft as the last models? I had a Fatso Lite (I think that was the model) and it was a real chore to get it over the diameter of he shaft. My US is coming Tuesday for the SeeMore and I was wondering whether or not to take it to GG to get done.

Are these new SS's as big a pain in the ass to get over the shaft as the last models? I had a Fatso Lite (I think that was the model) and it was a real chore to get it over the diameter of he shaft. My US is coming Tuesday for the SeeMore and I was wondering whether or not to take it to GG to get done.

It takes a little to get them started but they slip right on after, the Ultras have all been WAAAAAAAAAY easier to me than all of the larger ones I tried for sure.

It takes a little to get them started but they slip right on after, the Ultras have all been WAAAAAAAAAY easier to me than all of the larger ones I tried for sure.

Good. It took me forever to get the Fatso on. I was worried I wouldn't have it lined up correctly and have too little acetone on there to correct it haha.

Good. It took me forever to get the Fatso on. I was worried I wouldn't have it lined up correctly and have too little acetone on there to correct it haha.

Yeaj, that would SUCK to get that monstrosity off a little bit and then stuck. Oof.

Yeaj, that would SUCK to get that monstrosity off a little bit and then stuck. Oof.

Thankfully they seem to do a pretty good job of lining themselves up. Or at least they seem to. I didn't have to adjust it at all.

Thankfully they seem to do a pretty good job of lining themselves up. Or at least they seem to. I didn't have to adjust it at all.

I've seen much the same, and the seam on the back helps line them up as well.

I got in on the Seemore love. Bought a Fgp mallet. cant wait to roll it

Spent some time over the last day paint filling my SB2. Pretty darn happy with the results.

20130223_160651.jpg

20130223_160734.jpg

20130223_160754.jpg

20130223_160803.jpg

(needs a little touchup on that thumbprint on the bottom, but that's okay)

Holy ****, Dan! That is incredible!!!!!!

Looking good Canadan!

Dan that does look awesome indeed, quite the color scheme.

Dan, that fill looks phenomenal dude. Well done!

Thank you guys!! It came out even better than I thought it would.. I originally considering flipping the colours, but I'd glad I went the way I did with it.

I like it Dan

Dano that looks really good dude

Looking good Dan! I really like the two different blues. Plus I am really liking that SB2!

The more I think about it , that X2 I was rolling a while back may be making the return flight back to Indy, I am gonna spend a little more time getting to know it before flying home with 2 SeeMore putters

I've sat here all day and rolled the X3 on the Tour Links and have been impressed. I may actually play a cold ass round of golf tomorrow just to get it out on the course.

Damn Canadaniel!! That looks amazing dude. I now want a custom painted SB2. Not lying.

Okay guys, my first SeeMore,

2013-02-23_13-31-46_186_zps171453b3.jpg

There are a few dings on the face, no big deal, this thing looks great, what a steal.

Needs a new grip, not a fan of it, and its slick. Have no idea what to go with though.

Rolled a couple of balls on the floor, as I've said before I started with the technique last year, changed my posture and stroke, just practicing I could keep the red dot hid the hole time, ball rolled straight as far as i could tell the carpet has funny effects on the ball.

Rhyno: Is that a mFGP bronze model? Did they come this polished from the factory, or did someone do some work on it? That thing is absolutely beautiful. How's the glare out in the sun?

I think it's time for some WDS.

War Damn SeeMore.

Time to get artistic.

Back