Shaft Weight - THP TV

Very interesting and what an eye opening video. Talking to Dan he mentioned the videos about shafts opened up his eyes and I can see why.

Interesting I the shaft weight and graphite properties.

Its nice to get these messages out from the folks behind the development. Its something people like Hawk, myself and Jman have been discussing for several years on THP.

That there is some good information...

Thanks!

Great interview Dan. Very informative and right from the people that make it. Love this way of getting accurate information.

Lots of information there. I love learning and these videos always do just that.

Great interview. Lots of information coming out of that interview.

Is there a direct correlation to MSI quality and price point? Great info and interview buddy.

Shaft tech is so interesting these day's. Nice interview.

Another video I just watched and thought it was pretty relevant to a number of conversations on THP right now.

Great video and Don kills it with info in there.

Kind of ironic. Dan doing a great interview with Don providing great info and Dan finding low spin heaven right now with 62g hzrdus. Goes to show how much design and materials can effect the performance

Kind of ironic. Dan doing a great interview with Don providing great info and Dan finding low spin heaven right now with 62g hzrdus. Goes to show how much design and materials can effect the performance

It does not cease to blow my mind every time i get my hands on a lighter offering that cuts down on spin. I know I'm in a small percentage with regards to my numbers, but it feels great knowing that I have options beyond 80g of rebar.

Back