Shaq Retired this morning....

Snap Hook

I before E,excpt Titleist
Reaction score
Handicap
3 SNGA
I was a Laker Hater (Northern Cal Boy) but you can't deny he was a top 5 center. Plus you can't deny he had the best press conference/interactions with the media ever.

The best part was:
"I have star-ed in critically acclaimed movies such as Kazam"

He had a good career and I'm glad he finally realized it was time.

He was a good 'un but his time has passed, he can just enjoy life now, and reflect on his critically acclaimed movies. :D

I like Shaq - and not just b/c I'm from LA. He has a big heart. He used to give toys out every Christmas for kids in need here in LA and he would actually hand them out. Hope retirement suits him and treats him well.

Huge Shaquille fan, glad he finally retired. It was great while it lasted, maybe a year too long. Father time is a mofo. I'm sure he will land something that keeps him relevant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad he hung it up. He was one of my favorites

he should of retired a couple years ago when he was a better player

It was time for him to retire but I'm going to miss him. He was always entertaining and it was great to be able to watch one of the best centers of all time play, and the most dominant player of his generation.

I am a lifetime Lakers fan. I will miss him dearly and remember him fondly. He was the perfect embodiment of basketball entertainment.

Yes,I think that IT is the time to say goodbye.Enough is enough,he was a bit unlucky,He was Injured for quite some period and than played a one match on return and his performance was nothing...

Loved watching him in college and in his prime. Remember that Magic line-up with him and Penny? He was one of the all time best for both talent and entertainment.

I guess now would be a good time to see all the rookie cards i have.

Back