Short Par 4 - Feedback and Review (no codes/referral links)

http://s1208.photobucket.com/user/mcomiskey11/media/IMG_3809.jpg.html

Currently have "Loud and Wild" but might have to switch to "Athletic"

According to GMAC's website if I order directly from them it would cost $240 for the 1/4 Zip and Polo. Guess Its a good value just not sure I'll ever wear either, especially the Pepto bismol Pink Polo, but for the first month I didn't get something Purple!

I can sometimes have trouble seeing colors properly so excuse the stupid question, but is that pullover purple?

Ok.. I might be lying. I just looked at it again and asked my roommate and they said it has a lavender tint to it. The stripes are grey. I think. I'm color blind something bad though so take everything I say with a grain of salt...

http://s1208.photobucket.com/user/mcomiskey11/media/IMG_3809.jpg.html

Currently have "Loud and Wild" but might have to switch to "Athletic"

According to GMAC's website if I order directly from them it would cost $240 for the 1/4 Zip and Polo. Guess Its a good value just not sure I'll ever wear either, especially the Pepto bismol Pink Polo, but for the first month I didn't get something Purple!

I love the pink polo, but the 1/4 zip is not my thing.

It would be awesome if people posted what style they selected, it's still on my back burner ponder list, but if I ever go for it it would help to know which style.

Too much goodness to keep passing it up, finally joined.

I really like a lot of the stuff being sent out to you guys. Shame they don't offer this in the UK just yet...fingers crossed this will change.

They were working on customizing boxes a bit better for those in warm climates. There were a few complaints from people who got sweaters and jackets last month. That's one thing I like about them, they seem to listen to their customers really well.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk
Just wanted to touch on this. I just signed up last month after reading through this thread when I searched for information on this company and what it actually delivers in the boxes it sends out. I was able to use the $20 discount code that someone posted from months ago even. After signing up I messaged them specifically asking if I could receive only pants and no shorts because I don't wear shorts due to an AFO that I have wear. Within hours they sent a response that they would honor my request. I even signed up after November 1 and still got a box this month. I seem to have gotten something quite a bit different than others this month as well.
R9AJQq9.jpg

For $25 I'm very pleased with Under Armour pants and an Adidas climacool polo. I'm pretty interested in seeing what comes over the following months, but if it keeps inline with what you guys have gotten I haven't seen anything that wasn't at least break even in cost.

As a side note, I just want to thank the OP, because had this thread not been out there for me to read through I would probably have just passed this service over.

That Matte Grey pullover some have gotten really makes me want to jump in on this. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....

That Matte Grey pullover some have gotten really makes me want to jump in on this. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....

Yep, I have been on the fence for a while but it seems like a pretty solid deal from the boxes I have seen so far.

Yep, I have been on the fence for a while but it seems like a pretty solid deal from the boxes I have seen so far.

Agreed. I think its time I get they 10.00 off coupon thing from their site and give it a whirl.

I have been pondering this for awhile but haven't pulled the trigger, might have to change that

Well after following along with this thread for a bit I broke down and signed up.
Found a code for $20 off and figured I'd try it and also post the code for anyone else on the fence.
http://go.referralcandy.com/share/5X8WK82

Has anyone tried Short Par 4?

Has anyone tried Short Par 4?

I got a GMac by Karmel polo and v neck sweater, both in the blue family (I signed up for Athletic). To quote the wife: "you can just tell they are high quality garments." I agree. I'm very happy with this box - I will definitely wear these. The sweater runs a bit small so I'll be using the size exchange feature of the service.

Edit: I found these at a very reputable online place. Normal retail for the two items was $215. Current sale price for the two is $109.

7635c74d81c139419bcf2ad4bba18892.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I got a GMac by Karmel polo and v neck sweater, both in the blue family (I signed up for Athletic). To quote the wife: "you can just tell they are high quality garments." I agree. I'm very happy with this box - I will definitely wear these. The sweater runs a bit small so I'll be using the size exchange feature of the service.

7635c74d81c139419bcf2ad4bba18892.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Let us know what you think. I've been eyeing up some of that line for some time now.

Let us know what you think. I've been eyeing up some of that line for some time now.
They are nice. The polo feels like a high tech synthetic but it is softer than a Nike or Adidas polo. The sweater is wool. I like them both a lot.

Here is some return info I discovered while getting started on the return process.

You've got 7 days to exchange something for size/fit. You get ONE exchange. If they are out of the item you get something else from your selection category. They provide you a free shipping label within 24 hours to return the item to them (must be in original packaging and have original tags) - it must be shipped w/in 7 days. The replacement item is shipped to you in your next month's box, unless you pay $10 for expedited shipping, in which case you get it immediately. The following items are not eligible for exchange: Hats, Gloves, Shoes, Socks, Belts, Balls, Sunglasses, Towels, Bags

Here is some return info I discovered while getting started on the return process.

You've got 7 days to exchange something for size/fit. You get ONE exchange. If they are out of the item you get something else from your selection category. They provide you a free shipping label within 24 hours to return the item to them (must be in original packaging and have original tags) - it must be shipped w/in 7 days. The replacement item is shipped to you in your next month's box, unless you pay $10 for expedited shipping, in which case you get it immediately. The following items are not eligible for exchange: Hats, Gloves, Shoes, Socks, Belts, Balls, Sunglasses, Towels, Bags

So you get to exchange it once for a particular item, or one exchange over the life of your membership?

So you get to exchange it once for a particular item, or one exchange over the life of your membership?

Once for a particular item. I have exchanged two things for size so far. Most mediums fit me, but some are just tight in the arms and shoulders. Tad told me he made a note on my account and if something is outerwear or known to run a little small, they would send me a large instead.

Once for a particular item. I have exchanged two things for size so far. Most mediums fit me, but some are just tight in the arms and shoulders. Tad told me he made a note on my account and if something is outerwear or known to run a little small, they would send me a large instead.

that kind of attention to detail is really cool. I still haven't jumped in on this, I really need to do it

In the last box what "style" box was the solid color Gmac stuff and the Matte Grey pullover?

Back