I understand the screw in portion, but for those grips that have the counterbalanced option (i don't use), Arccos has a contraption that fits into that screw-in portion and allows for the unit to be used.

I like the small, thin option that ShotScope provides.
Are you talking about this accessory on the Arccos side?
39DF9432-45DB-4B6E-A571-AA49A723DF4D.png

This is a really nice thing that pushed me as well. If I don’t like the tracking

The shots gained stuff is one of the reasons I pulled the trigger on it. It feels like my mid irons are letting me down, but I have zero way to prove that other than I can’t remembering hitting a good shot between 175-200. Confirmation of that would be nice, and it will be interesting to see those results.

Pretty sure I’ll be able to get a few rounds in here within the next month with no problem. If it gets in next week, I’m guessing 4-5 rounds within 3 weeks? That might help a bit.

The shots gained stuff is one of the reasons I pulled the trigger on it. It feels like my mid irons are letting me down, but I have zero way to prove that other than I can’t remembering hitting a good shot between 175-200. Confirmation of that would be nice, and it will be interesting to see those results.

Pretty sure I’ll be able to get a few rounds in here within the next month with no problem. If it gets in next week, I’m guessing 4-5 rounds within 3 weeks? That might help a bit.
Its really good. It has gotten me to change the way I am playing with taking a few more risks and working on what needs it

I understand the screw in portion, but for those grips that have the counterbalanced option (i don't use), Arccos has a contraption that fits into that screw-in portion and allows for the unit to be used.

I like the small, thin option that ShotScope provides.

For counterbalance putters, we have Putter tags without a thread and with a sticky back for connecting:
1637070761606.png

Super excited for the updates and new versions in the pipeline. Prior to going on IR, I was using the v3 sensors, but still using the Arccos app for the map and slope info. Since I wear my Garmin for heart rate and HRV data, I would love it if a new gen version of Shot Scope had the relevant data (just have to convince my doctor the data is legit haha)

@jmix18 Shot Scope has an accessory package with extra putter tags that come with 3...2 have adhesive backing like 3M mounting tape that just sticks to the grip. Works well on the counterbalanced grips and haven't had any issue with it

I wish the desktop version had strokes gained information and such. I only seem to be able to find that on the phone app. One would think the desktop dashboard would have more features than the phone app, not less.

We are working on upgrading the Web Dashboard right now, would expect it to be updated around the start of the 2022 season. That update will include Strokes Gained and some other new features.

We are working on upgrading the Web Dashboard right now, would expect it to be updated around the start of the 2022 season. That update will include Strokes Gained and some other new features.
Thank you! 👊

Awesome, thank you

Didn't see any convo about it - but does Shot Scope have an integration for SuperStroke grips like Arccos does?
For counterbalance putters, we have Putter tags without a thread and with a sticky back for connecting:
View attachment 9044658

You can either cut the threads off the putter tag that comes with the set and glue/tape it to the butt of the grip, or you can purchase the set of three shown. I did that because I had three putters I would rotate among, all counterbalanced, and it was just easier to get the extra tags than keep having to move the single on to the putter in use on any given day. Also, there is an option in settings where you can use the "manual" mode for putting. You tap a button on the watch at the ball's location each time, than tap another button over the hole to indicate where the hole is located on that green. When you select the manual mode you don't even need a putter tag.

When I need new grips, I plan to go shotscope V3. I want a gps watch and like shot tracking. I don’t like arccos because I have to use my phone more than I like during a round and it is difficult to find the smart grips. You used to be able to buy single smart grips from Cobra and that hasn’t been available for quite some time.

When I need new grips, I plan to go shotscope V3. I want a gps watch and like shot tracking. I don’t like arccos because I have to use my phone more than I like during a round and it is difficult to find the smart grips. You used to be able to buy single smart grips from Cobra and that hasn’t been available for quite some time.
I agree. That's the biggest drawbacks of arccos. Too much cell phone usage, then grips/club changes. Not all the grips I want even have capability let alone availability.

Friday?

Of course… I won’t get a round in till post Thanksgiving :/

The current deal from Shotscope plus the Budget Golf cheat code has me in hard ponder mode…..of ditching Arccos.

The current deal from Shotscope plus the Budget Golf cheat code has me in hard ponder mode…..of ditching Arccos.
I look forward to reading your comparisons when you pull the trigger.

i did. I honestly haven’t looked back. So much easier to have gps on the wrist, much less missed shots, no phone in pocket. Oh, and not having to replace any tags that randomly stop working.

i did. I honestly haven’t looked back. So much easier to have gps on the wrist, much less missed shots, no phone in pocket. Oh, and not having to replace any tags that randomly stop working.
My hesitation is I love the gps app on thd phone. The touch for landing zone distance is a big part of my course management.

Ordered today! Arccos is on the way out the door.

My hesitation is I love the gps app on thd phone. The touch for landing zone distance is a big part of my course management.
The Grint and 18 Birdies are good alternatives. Not sure what else exists in the golf GPS sphere.

The Grint and 18 Birdies are good alternatives. Not sure what else exists in the golf GPS sphere.
Yeah. I’ve found them very slow to update location compared to Arccos.

Back