I wear my SS on my left and my Apple Watch on my right when I play - is not a distraction for me.
I tried this with my Fitbit, but could never get used to having something on my right wrist.

Relax, Bryson :ROFLMAO:

Would it be that different from using the watch while riding in a cart that had built in GPS?

probably not..

Gavin just made sense with it. Not to too much extraneous talking, just to the point and honest. Loved it.
Agreed. VERY honest.

I also won’t lie, I’m pretty excited to go back to a GPS watch

I also won’t lie, I’m pretty excited to go back to a GPS watch
That's actually a small stopping point for me. I currently have a Garmin gps watch and it gives me more data than this would. I also use it for every day stuff, steps, time, txt's etc... I, for one, would very much look forward to the upgrade Gavin was referring to when he said they were looking at more day to day things on a newer version.

I have never fully committed to one.
I used to use my Bushnell religiously, and I’d argue I scored better then. We shall see, will def use in tandem with a laser though

I have never fully committed to one.

Me either. Or even partially. I would be willing to try though. The current low entry price is tempting enough.

That's actually a small stopping point for me. I currently have a Garmin gps watch and it gives me more data than this would. I also use it for every day stuff, steps, time, txt's etc... I, for one, would very much look forward to the upgrade Gavin was referring to when he said they were looking at more day to day things on a newer version.
That makes sense. I’m a watch ***** so this stays golf specific haha

Definitely very high on my want list after what I learned on the live broadcast today.

I'll also add that when my game turned to 💩 this summer and stop confirming my rounds because "What's the point, It's just Bad" I did use my SS for Shot Distance and GPS. There's a lot to this system.

Absolutely one of my favorite live streams we have done.
Recording? I missed this and, as I explained at the Titleist Experience, I'm very interested in Shot Scope.

I wonder what the V3/R1 combo deal is?

I wonder what the V3/R1 combo deal is?
While I had a good laugh, its hard to make too much fun, when he can go out and shoot low 60s after not playing for months.

While I had a good laugh, its hard to make too much fun, when he can go out and shoot low 60s after not playing for months.

175 ball speed doesn’t hurt with some of that either. That’s rather sick

Back