Shower thoughts and Useless Information

"Should I brush my teeth in the shower?"

Oreo has made enough cookies to span five back and forth trips to the moon.

Books can teach you anything except how to read.

Everything you do is by definition historical.

Shower thoughts:
When did I get so old? Answer: Today

Have you ever woke up and thought you were in a movie? I had a nightmare last night that I cut my finger with a chainsaw and my finger hurt when I woke up. Luckily it was still there but I definitely got some โ€œNightmare on Elm Streetโ€ vibes today. That is all I thought about in the shower today.

The people you see in a dream... are they figments of your imagination or do they exist in the real world?

The people you see in a dream... are they figments of your imagination or do they exist in the real world?
And why don't they ever have clothes on? Just me....sorry.

Now, i could be remembering this incorrectly, but I learned in school that you cannot create people in dreams. They are people you have seen before. Whether just in passing, on the tv or in an ad. I remember finding that interesting.

deaf people probably don't understand why farts are so funny....

why's it called a tooth brush, do you only brush 1 tooth at a time? shouldn't it be called a teeth brush?
Old joke I heard:

How do you know a toothbrush was invented in (insert whatever place you want to make fun of here)?

Because if it was invented anywhere else they would have called it a teethbrush

Now, i could be remembering this incorrectly, but I learned in school that you cannot create people in dreams. They are people you have seen before. Whether just in passing, on the tv or in an ad. I remember finding that interesting.
When I served tables I would have deja vu moments all the time. I would be somewhere else and see someone that my brain was telling me I knew, but I couldn't place them at all. I always assumed they were people I had waited on at the restaurant. I was probably right as I never have those moments anymore.

If you drop an oreo, you can safely eat 2/3rds of it

Back