Signup Now: 2019 Morgan Cup Sponsored by Cobra Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albatross Club membership paid, Morgan Cup entry sent in, time to get involved with THP again. I would be happy with either team. Both Captains are great guys that I have had the pleasure of playing with before. It would be outstanding for our next round to be a the Morgan Cup.

My man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My name is officially in the hat. Good luck everybody!!! THP provides many amazing opportunities, but there's only one Morgan Cup!

Best of luck sir!

Good luck everyone

Alright so I got "permission" ("I'm with it" uh oh) as long as I still take her on a vacation during her spring break or at the end of the school year.

Timing of selling our condo and buying a house could be tricky but hey, it's the Morgan Cup!

Sending email now

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Good luck everyone!!

This event was the high point of my year. Whoever gets in is going to have the time of their life!

Good luck all! My entry will be sent directly!

Signup Now: 2019 Morgan Cup Sponsored by Cobra Golf

Welcome to THP!

I deserve that one......glad to be back!

My entry is in! good luck everybody!

Email sent, fingers crossed would love to play in this event!!

My first ever THP signup attempt! Obviously not expecting much as a real newbie, but you've got to start somewhere...And can't think of a better event to start with than this one! Good luck everyone!

Sent my email ?

Good luck all!

Good luck everyone! Can't wait to see who ends up on Team Paradise. Team Hackers is ok too I guess :alien:

Love seeing this thread getting so much love....good luck everyone who enters, best amateur golf competition ever!

My schedule is clear and I'm in. The waiting begins...Good luck everyone!

Fingers crossed so hard they’re sore.

Have to get up pretty early to get in quick on this one:)

I'm in. So in.

Haven't been very active because I'm working about 90 hours a week and have been reading the Grandaddy Thread cover to cover. In my almost non-existent spare time. They're on the bus ride out of there where I left off. I'll get back to that in a minute.

Good luck to all! I hope to meet the lucky chosen at this event. I see the skipper walking to the mound and tapping his right hand, "bring out the Smiter" ?

My first ever THP signup attempt! Obviously not expecting much as a real newbie, but you've got to start somewhere...And can't think of a better event to start with than this one! Good luck everyone!

The beauty of THP events are that selections are random and have nothing to do with seniority or a perceived hierarchy. At just about every event you'll see first-timers all the way to many-timers. EVERYONE had a first event, so glad to see you jump in right away.

Off Off and away it goes, always feels amazing sending a THP event signup, but also feels even better when it's the #THPMC!!! Good luck everyone.

With only 10 spots this is sure to be a tough ticket.

But I just sent my name in to take a shot.

Good luck every body. This is sure to be a fun event to follow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back