ANNOUNCEMENT Signup Now Open - The 2024 SkyTrak Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man… this type of stuff makes me want to buy a house again. Best of luck to all those entering!

This is gonna be tons of fun to follow. Especially post event to see how much having a new sim setup helps improve THPers game. Maybe seeing that will be enough for me to come to terms with mowing my own grass and being my own handyman again to start house shopping. 🤣

Bummed out. Would so love to enter this but my son is graduating college on May 19th so there is no way I can get there in time.

I’m in!

Good luck to all who enter, I’m bummed. This is one that I’m always hopeful for and interested in. I’m not going to be ready though.

So, on the good side everyone else has an infinitely small but still better chance (by one fewer person😄)

I’ll be a follower this year and look forward to it!

Again only good luck to everyone entered.

Entered! Sure would be awesome to play Victoria National and put a sim next door in my office!

LFG!!!!! I already have a ST+ but I still want to enter!!!!!

Wish my house was big enough! Good luck all.

Wish I had somewhere to swing a club in my home or garage. This is an incredible opportunity if you meet the requirement.

Good luck all!!!!

Good luck everyone! Would participants want Vic National on their skytrak after going there?

I thought my end of April into May was busy but @JB is going to have event after event!

I have kept hinting to the wife that we need to buy a bigger house just so I can have a simulator. That then comes with her wish list. I am staying put and don't have space for a simulator. :ROFLMAO: Good luck to everyone entering!

lots of excitement for this one, as there should be.

this is the issue living in a town home haha. no space!!!!!

Good luck all entering. such a cool experience

Good Luck all. Great experience looking forward to following

You must be able to house a SkyTrak+ device at your residence be it in a room or by joining the #GarageSimCrew (meaning in garage)

@Nessinator how do you feel about not parking in the garage :p :p :p :p

I thought my end of April into May was busy but @JB is going to have event after event!

I have kept hinting to the wife that we need to buy a bigger house just so I can have a simulator. That then comes with her wish list. I am staying put and don't have space for a simulator. :ROFLMAO: Good luck to everyone entering!
I believe I am home for 3 days in the month

Good luck to those that enter. This is a good one.

I'm in, this one sounds amazing!

Can’t wait to see who is joining us

Good luck all. Unfortunately conflicts with a Myrtle buddy's trip. My next house WILL have a space built for a Skytrak sim as it seems to be the best option for individual use.

this one is going to be so good. Wish I had a place to set up a sim. Good luck everyone!

Incredible opportunity. Good luck everyone! Also, did I just read that one participant is also getting a full enclosure to go along with the Skytrak+? WOW!

Man, what and experience if you have the room and the dates work, you need to sign up for this one. Good luck everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back