CONTEST Signup Now: Shaft Up #1 with UST Mamiya and Win a Free Trip and More

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ready to Shaft Up!

Good luck to everyone that enters, looking forward to following along with this one!

The Shaft Up Experiences are absolutely incredible and I'm so grateful to have been able to participate in one last year

Entered!

As someone who's never been properly fit for the the right shaft

I'm entered!

Entered. Fingers crossed!! Good luck all.

Good luck to everyone who enters!

Tons of action today.
Just remember if you send in an email, you must also post in this thread to have your entry count.

The timing doesn’t work for me but I can’t wait to follow along with the lucky winners as they attempt to take down Danny and JB!

The timing doesn’t work for me but I can’t wait to follow along with the lucky winners as they attempt to take down Danny and JB!
We know you are rooting for us though

JB is getting a lot of action this year. He's going to be tough to take down with all the practice.

Also, once he gets the taste of victory from the rivalry I think he's going to turn into a monster on the course.

JB is getting a lot of action this year. He's going to be tough to take down with all the practice.

Also, once he gets the taste of victory from the rivalry I think he's going to turn into a monster on the course.
My track record says otherwise haha

Entered! Unreal opportunity. Good luck to all!

Entered. RNG be nice. Good luck everyone.

Entered…these are always amazing, and this course looks so cool. Can’t wait to either be there or follow along with those who are.

Entered, good luck everyone

I'm in! Thanks for another awesome experience!

April in VA is a beautiful thing! Danny Le & THP in April would make VA an unbelievable experience!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back