To make sure Texans know what good chili mac tastes like.

I like it, hadn't had it until I went to Ohio for an event a while back, it was quite good

I like it, hadn't had it until I went to Ohio for an event a while back, it was quite good

only a part of Ohio that is really Kentucky....that is.

only a part of Ohio that is really Kentucky....that is.
They have infiltrated Columbus too. Cleveland is immune so far I believe, or at least most of it.

They have infiltrated Columbus too. Cleveland is immune so far I believe, or at least most of it.

I said that correctly. No one likes Columbus.

*I miss the John Cooper Era. ?

Because its quite good. To be fair though, its really more of a meat sauce than it is a true chilli though. Even still, who doesnt love meat sauce on top of pasta with a mountain of cheese on top of it?
If you are going to get it though, you have to go to a small little local place in Cincy. If you just go to one of the Skyline Chilli branded chains, its actually not all that good.

OK I know I'm a little slow, but is skyline chili?
Chili on spaghetti.

skyline-cake-1569950656.jpg

I checked the website, looks good to make chili dogs with.

Use to travel to Cincy a lot....Ran into a little place that had this stuff...Only time I ever saw a place with it...Did go finally and it was pretty tasty.

Cincinnati Chili is a must try for anyone!

Innhonor of the debate, Fake news no one likes this...

Looks like some stuff I have made in the past, just not mixed together as well :ROFLMAO:

Language warning

It exists because Ohioans enjoy punishing themselves.

That's meat sauce. On spaghetti. So it's spaghetti. With cheddar. :sick:

Back