Sligo black friday

Sligowear

Same Game. New Vibe.
Reaction score
Handicap
sligo_11_blackfriday_home.jpg

Im in and going over to the site now.

I told my gf I wouldn't buy anything golf related til after Christmas, this may test my resolve!

There are a great deal of really nice pieces on sale. A few piece are being bought today

Suh-weet! Definitely heading over to the site to see what's on sale!

EDIT: just checked out the sale. Best golf apparel sale I have seen for black friday. Definitely going to pick up a thing or two

Great deals! Ponder....

Dear Sligo Guys, first off, I love your stuff and honestly can say its my favourite by far. Awesome job!! I love the sale and the website but would like to comment that the shipping cost is a killer. Whether to the USA or Canada, I can do either, its minimum $18 for a $27 shirt. This is just a friendly comment and I hope you can take it into consideration because a couple times it has stopped me from buying and waiting to see it in a pro shop. Thanks!

Can someone tell me if a Sligo polo shirt in Large is about the same as a Nike polo Large ?

Can someone tell me if a Sligo polo shirt in Large is about the same as a Nike polo Large ?

The Sligo will run smaller than the Nike.

I use a Nike L and a Sligo XL

Dear Sligo Guys, first off, I love your stuff and honestly can say its my favourite by far. Awesome job!! I love the sale and the website but would like to comment that the shipping cost is a killer. Whether to the USA or Canada, I can do either, its minimum $18 for a $27 shirt. This is just a friendly comment and I hope you can take it into consideration because a couple times it has stopped me from buying and waiting to see it in a pro shop. Thanks!

Thanks Ripper, we are always open too and appreciate feedback. The Fedex rates on the site are calculated automatically and are based on our discounted rate from Fedex. Unfortunately we have no ability to go lower on the rates however we do offer a free shipping deal for orders over a certain dollar amount to help out. Thanks for supporting us and checking out the sale.

+1... The fit of the Sligo is way better as well.

Thanks guys. I just ordered my first Sligo polos. Do you need to order one size higher for the waist sizes as well, or just order your normal size for pants and shorts ?

Thanks Ripper, we are always open too and appreciate feedback. The Fedex rates on the site are calculated automatically and are based on our discounted rate from Fedex. Unfortunately we have no ability to go lower on the rates however we do offer a free shipping deal for orders over a certain dollar amount to help out. Thanks for supporting us and checking out the sale.

Thank you Sligo, its pretty cool you answered. I really appreciate it.

I just had a similar issue, ordered two shirts, got to checkout and my shipping was $22 on a $65 order. I understand it's not sligos charge, but man that is steep.

I bought a shirt and pair of shorts earlier today, got the email an hour later that my order had shipped. How awesome is that?

$42.50 for pants....that is an insane deal. Rent is due the 1st hmmmmmmm.

rent-too-damn-high-snl.jpg

I went to the proshop of the course I used to work at and spent $120 on 3 pairs of shorts (cotton/silk blend) Montego Mon, 6 Carnoustie golf shirts, and 4 Titleist Players gloves. No shipping! I looked on Slego site and didn't care for the style of shirt with the racing stripes. I'm sure they are good quality, just not my style, I'm older than the shirt models and have more conservative tastes.

I do believe the wife dropped some dimes on Sligo tonight. She happened to leave the laptop open and I saw a shirt that had made my wish list. Oh the waiting game now starts....

Back