Sligo F12 catalogue now available for download

From what I have seen of the new line, the fall line may be the best line Sligo has came out with ever. The colors and designs are some of the best I have ever seen.

Love the fall catalogue. You guys have some of the nicest clothes out there.

I'm really liking the fall line. A few pieces of it may end up in my wardrobe.

The fall line is EPIC!!

I don't know how these guys continue to do this but every line there are pieces that just look so darn good. There are a few must buys in this line. Wife just walked past me looking at the catalogue and she goes "uh oh Sligo has a new line." I can say I am eyeing the Haiden, Maddox, Hudson, Ethan. I am also liking the Atomic Sea plaid and the Indigo Plaid. Also the Preston jeans look interesting. Time to start making a list. Dammit Sligo. Line looks fantastic.

Good looking stuff.

Damn, I need a Sligo sponsorship - LOL!

The adesso, gerard, seven, & hudson shirts are just bada$$. Great looking fall collection, wish funds were never an issue as I could go crazy between the shirts, pants, shorts, and belts.

Nice job by the Sligo designers!

best looking and feeling golf shirts around IMO

Sligo bringing it once more! I'm sure some of these will be finding their way into my closet at some point

I can't wait to see this stuff in their actual colors as opposed to the mockups in this catalogue. The preview that One-T posted got me really excited because some of the shirts are in Dolphins colors. I love the simplicity of the Adesso and Gerrard shirts. The Maddox shirt also looks pretty cool. I also love that the Wellington shirt is back, it makes you look like you're wearing a tie when you really don't have one on! The Haiden shirt is a little bolder than what I'd usually wear, but it looks like the colors just pop off of that shirt. Great stuff Sligo!

Great stuff. I normally buy my Sligo products through Amazon. Will this be available from Amazon as well and if so, when?

Noticed things starting to pop up on the Sligo store from the new collection.....looking good!

Back