Sligo Wear Spring 2012 Catalogue!

Finally got the catalogue to download. Would not work for me last night. Absolutely love some of the new colors such as surf, sea foam, mellon, savannah, wisteria and reef blue. Liking the yellow and orange preston pants, preston belts and some of the plaids as well. Let the pondering begin. As if I don't already have enough Sligo. I will have to see the Color Stories when it is available to see how some of the the new shirts mix in with the pants. Can always do some of the solid Martins or Mentors with the brighter shorts or pants. Think I will officially start a Sligo budget to be ready for March.

When will the White bags be available? Love the looks of it

Speaking of McCarthy, where has he been?

He posted in his happy bday thread he had some changes in life that took away from his free time. This thread will find him though, we know that.

Yeah... sorry guys... I hop on here and there when I can. I took on more responsiblity (not pay) at work and I've come across a part time employment opportunity (golf related!) that may be to great to pass up. If it comes to fruition you guys will definitely hear about it.

...and the 2012 Sligo is SICK! I can't get enough of their plaids and other patterned pants. I already have a wish list that is going to set me back a pretty penny... or million pretty pennies!

Yeah... sorry guys... I hop on here and there when I can. I took on more responsiblity (not pay) at work and I've come across a part time employment opportunity (golf related!) that may be to great to pass up. If it comes to fruition you guys will definitely hear about it.

...and the 2012 Sligo is SICK! I can't get enough of their plaids and other patterned pants. I already have a wish list that is going to set me back a pretty penny... or million pretty pennies!

Just glad to know you're alive and kicking buddy. How sweet is the Sligo collection this year? Unreal how much it's grown in the past 2 years. I like the shirt too dude! How cool is that?

While I like some of the Sligo stuff I dont think I'll be buying much of it anymore. Just dont care for the fits and funky collars that flap around too much.

While I like some of the Sligo stuff I dont think I'll be buying much of it anymore. Just dont care for the fits and funky collars that flap around too much.

I think I'm to fat for Sligo myself. I am not a fan of the Euro cut stuff. I'm Merican!

Just glad to know you're alive and kicking buddy. How sweet is the Sligo collection this year? Unreal how much it's grown in the past 2 years. I like the shirt too dude! How cool is that?

Yeah... I'm kicking... and screaming! Things are nuts for me right now... still adjusting. I'm on my iPhone right now, kinda annoying that's why I haven't reponded much in the past month or two. But I can't let a Sligo thread go without chipping in...

They have grown soooo much! The collections are huge! I'm really loving the casual lifestyle threads alot too. The Henleys, T's etc are awesome! And the McCarthys are awesome! I have every color from the 2011 Fall collection and the 'Sligo' letters are actually soft felt like patches! And the material they used was a little heavier, so perfect for Fall. I would assume they would use a lighter material for the 2012 Spring, but only time will tell...

New design for SP12, Midnight Hudson. Also available in Black, Seafoam & Wisteria.
Hudson-Midnight-Front-1.jpg

That is one sharp looking shirt.

Back